Can you see now {Chapter 24}

This chapter will contain gore and gruesome scenes so be warned!

-

Slowly Taehyung took a bat from beside the cart and handed it over to Yoongi.

'You see F/N. Tae isn't only the cute funny guy you always see walking around at dinner, no he is capable of way more things.' He smiled over at Taehyung how was staring at you not wanting to face his Hyung. 'But let's talk about it later.' He said smacking the bat against the man's knee, making a loud cracking noise.

'YAHHHH!!' The man yelled out in pain. 'No! Please no!' He pleaded him to stop. Yoongi took a step back and swings the bat again at the man's knee, leaving the leg hang live less. I didn't flinch and looked straight at Yoongi. "What is he trying to do? What is he trying to prove? I already know they do these things to people who don't follow the rules." I frowned deeply un understanding.

'Taeyungie?' Yoongi handed him the bat. Taehyung pulled in his lips and looked up at the man who was crying in pain by now. 'Are you feeling sorry for him or can you just not do it because your noona is here?' Yoongi gripped Tae's chin and pointed at the man on the wall and then at me. He pushed Yoongi aside and swung at the man's face, dislocating his jaw.

'Fuck.' Taehyung hissed and looked at the bat that was about to break. 'The last one needs to be good I guess.' He said hitting the man in the stomach, making the bat crack into two pieces. Tae walked over to the cart and took a small needle and lighter from it. 'Bultaoreune.' Yoongi said flicking his tongue making Taehyung smirk looking gloomy at him.

Taehyung heeded up the needle with the lighter. Pulling up the man's shirt we could see the blood dripping from his stomach. 'Too bad I didn't hit hard enough!' Taehyung pounds sarcastically.

He pulled a needle out of the man's belly. Inspecting it he watched the bloodstain his fingertips. I slightly flinched as he throws away the bloody needle to the side and started to heat the other one up again.

'Please not the needles again...' The man cried out fighting for his life. His squirms got weaker and weaker. 'Give up already.' Yoongi looked annoyed at the man.

'You should have shot me a long time ago when you had the chance Yoongi! I knew you were the hitman how shot him! You are pretty famous you know, even tho people don't know you, Min Yoongi, are that famous hitman. They have a name for you you know.' The man said spitting out the blood in his mouth. He couldn't talk well because of the dislocated jaw Taehyung gave him.

'Tell me about it.' Yoongi said a little uninterested. 'Black. Funny isn't it?' He huffed snorting a Little.

'All because one person saw you with a black bandana covering your face. Stupid, you probably were the one who killed him too that next day.' Yoongi's laughter echoed trough out the large room. 'Probably, I don't keep count of them anymore so yeah.' Yoongi waved his hand as he wheezes.

'Do you have a last request or something before we finish you?' The man looked at me. 'I have.' He budged his head towards me. 'Let her do it.' He grinned at me making me uncomfortable. 'No.' Yoongi said casually. Without hesitation, Tae just stuck the hot needle in the man's stomach. He gridded his teeth refusing to make a sound.

Still not giving Yoongi a reaction he walked over to me. 'Come here.' He signs me over. Jungkook and Namjoon let go of my arms.

You got up to Yoongi and gave him a stone-cold glare. 'I don't wanna play tough, F/N.' He tapped his foot. 'But you need to understand what we do before you and up like it yourself.' He scratched the back of his head.

'I'm not asking you to do these things, never. But I just want to warn you and make sure you are safe.' I nodded, face still stiffened up. 'Just end this already will ya.' My voice shot out of my throat making him a little angry again.

'Fine.' He shrugged, dropping his head down and up to the side as he grinned. 'But he still needs to get what he deserves.'

I looked confused at the cart as Yoongi took out a toolbox from under it. 'It's gonna get messy.' He looked at me. Opening the box I could see a lot of tools covered up in dried blood. 'Let me think. Ah, this will do.' He took out a little bottle. 'That?' Namjoon asked. 'Just wait.' Yoongi snickered.

Slowly he let some drips fall onto the man's neck and shoulder. Instantly the man began to scream. 'Acid.' Taehyung nodded looking over at the bottle. 'Indeed. Slowly burning hols into his skin.' In pain, the man hissed.

'Try harder.' Yoongi lifted his eyebrow at him.

'Shut up.' He took out a long knife and took another bottle out of the box. 'You know those serums they use for the death sentence?' Yoongi lifted up the bottle and turned it around in between his fingers. Looking at it. 'That's this shit but you aren't getting the paralyzing one first. Noooo you, you are just getting the second one, the one that shuts off all your organs, tearing you apart from the inside.'

The man laughed. 'Pathetic!'

Yoongi took his gun out of his belt and shot the man in the arm and thigh. 'Let's see who laughs now. I'm getting sick of your bullshit.' He pored some acid into the bleeding holes making the man scream until he almost fainted.

Turning away I could feel Namjoon and Jungkook turn me back. 'Keep your fucking eyes on the guy or would you like to get shot too?' He walked up to me again, our faces inches apart as he looked down. His forehead almost touching mine.

His warm Breathe brushed against my lips. It made me wanna cry.

'Why are you angry at me?' I said looking over at the man on the wall over his shoulder. 'Because you need to see this.' He cupped my face with his slender hands, not saying anything.

Both of us were blank. Our minds our hearts, our faith, everything.

Walking back Yoongi handed Tae a small scalpel. 'Make him bleed.' Not a second later Yoongi's pale face got splattered with blood as Tae carved into the man's bare chest.

Slicing over his trapezius muscle the man's arm hangs as lifeless as his leg. Almost bleeding to death he gasped in pain. Coughing up blood he was breathing heavily, he gave up.

'You don't deserve the easy way out.' Punching him one last time in the face Yoongi implied the thick needle into the man's neck and slowly let the liquid run into his veins.

The man stared the scream as if he was burned alive or as if he was eaten by bears. In a few seconds, he stopped moving and his lifeless body was hanging from the rope.

Your body was trembling and on the verge of collapsing. You couldn't say anything. 'She has seen enough, or haven't you?' Yoongi walked back, leaning over at me. 'I have, yes.' You nodded.

Jungkook and Namjoon let go of my arm as Yoongi nodded at them.

He walked past me and whispered into my ear. 'Do you get now why I can't give you the life you deserve?' Hurt we looked at each other.

Clenching a fist full of his button-up shirt I started to cry, soft and silently so only he could hear. I didn't answer him, I just let him guide me back to the car, finally going back home.

{edited}