Why did you ask me? {Chapter 22}

Yoongi and I sat on the floor, he was crying in my chest. 'I don't know what to do F/N, this is the first time I've met someone like you.' I hushed him by stroking his hair.

'Yoongi...' I paused. 'If you don't want this... I.. I will accept that.' I said trying to hold back my tears. 'Maybe It's indeed better like this.' You huffed, sadness filling your voice as you exhaled carefully. You laid your chin on top of Yoongi's head and let the tears flow. 'I'm not gonna move out.' You ended. He gripped your dress. You didn't really know if it was a good or bad thing.

~a day later~

Yoongi was in his home office as I was doing some house chores. As I was cleaning the dust off the piano I glanced at the shiny keys. Carefully I pressed one of the keys waiting for sound to come out of it. A pleased smile formed on my lips as I pressed a few in a row. I sat down and started to play a little even tho I couldn't read sheet paper or anything.

'What are you doing?' My eyes winded as I hear Yoongi's voice trough the music. 'I'm trying to play.' I said back calmly trying to control my breaths. It was still a little tense between the two of us. 'You didn't tell me you could play.' He pounds as I chuckled. 'That's because I can't.' I laughed softly. 'Ow.' He laughed as he left with a glass of water. As I played again my phone started ringing.

'Taehyungieee.' I say as happy as could be. Those guys always seemed to make you feel better again even if it's just for a small talk.

'Noona! I called to ask you if you wanted to come over, alone tho.' He chuckled. 'Ah yes of course. I'll be there in 10.' Smiling I hang up and walked to Yoongi's office after I put away the dust sweeper.

Knocking on his door my head started to pound. 'Y-Yoongi?' I said coming in. He looked up from some paperwork as he locked his eyes on me. 'I'm going over to Tae's, so I'll take my car.' I made a small smile. 'Yeah, have fun.' He said stiffly going back to his paperwork. Closing the door my heart dropped.

Stepping into my car I forced myself not to cry. I didn't know why, only because he answered me a little short? Tapping my head whit my hand I sent BF/N a massage.

F/N: Hey, sorry I didn't really call this couple of weeks but I head some stuff on my mind... can you maybe come by tomorrow night? I'll cook you dinner! Love, NICKNAME.

When I pulled up on Taehyung's driveway I noticed the others were here too.

'Hey!' I said coming in through the front door. 'Hey! Come on in!' Tae answered back.

Walking into his living room I could see everyone sitting. 'Ow hey everyone. Is this an intervention or something?' I giggle pulling off my jacket to hang it on the coat rack on the backside of the door. They laughed a little and Jungkook petted for me to come sit next to him. And so I did. I smiled at him and leaned against his shoulder. He smiled back and asked If I was ok. As he asked I could feel the temperature in the room change and everyone's attention turned to us.

'I'm- I'm fine.' But in my disadvantage my voice snatched. 'What's wrong F/N?' Jungkook asked as he pulled me closer to him as a tear rolled over my cheekbone.

'We... we had a fight.' I mentioned to pure the words over my lips and look at the others. 'With Yoongi?' Namjoon asked not surprised. 'Yeah.' Nodding I whipped away my tears. 'What was it about?' He continues. 'Us in like him and I.' I pulled in my lips, waiting for there response.

Altho it took awhile Jin and Hoseok finally spoke up. 'Did he hurt you?' Jin asked as Hoseok got more specific. 'He said he couldn't do it, did he?' The two guys looked at each other but remained serious. 'No he didn't hurt me and yes he did... He said he couldn't give me the life I deserved. I told him I didn't care but he didn't listen. I even threatened to move out, he begged me to stay and now I'm broken inside... my head and heart hurt because they are at war with each other. Guys, I don't know what I need to do. I'm not used to him being like this. Hell, I almost just cried because he just answered me a little short. Fuck I'm dizzy.' I leaned forward as I got a nagging feeling in my throat.

'F/N!' Tae called my name and crouched down to me, comforting me as he pulled me into his chest. 'Sorry... I'm~ I'm just hurt.' Starting to sob again they looked worried at me probably thinking back at a time there heart got broken. 'If you don't want to talk about it-' I waved my hand in a gesture that it was okay and gulped. 'its ok.' I said back at Jimin with a hurt but sorry face. He slowly nodded and folded his hands together.

'I'm gonna talk to him again this evening, even if it's the last time I set foot in that mansion.' I lifted my chin as my eyes got filled with strong power of dedication. 'Are you sure? Hyung can be rough some times if he doesn't like to talk about certain things.' Hoseok looked over at me. 'Well then we're gonna see sides of each other that we've never seen before.' I said sitting back up. Nodding they changed the topic.

'Let's talk about why I called you noona.' Tae smiled. 'It's about Yoongi but don't worry too much k?' He turned to the rest of the group. 'Hyung needs someone to get inside a group.' He stopped and puts his fingertips together. 'He knows you can do it but...' You frowned. 'But?'

Nervous he chuckled. 'He's a little protective and is afraid that if something happens they aren't gonna go after him or us but after you.' My frown fades. 'Yoongi developed feelings for you pretty fast, F/N. Not gonna lie. And I'm sure he was afraid of that feeling at first, maybe he is still now but, you see, if the boss is protective over someone or something it is for a good reason.' I exhaled sharply trough my nose and nodded at Namjoon's words. 'You guys know him the best. Believe me I know, some times I feel helpless in your presence. But he hasn't said anything about my hacking sins I joined so I don't know what I'm still capable of. It's been a long time...' The men scooted around a little.

'He's the leader he decides what to do. "If I fail we all fail." That's what he thinks of. I'm willing to do it but if Yoongi finds out I will rip you all apart because this really isn't the best time to ask me to go in against his wills.' They nodded as Jin cleared his throat. 'We understand but don't think our leader is heartless. He doesn't want you doing this because it's really dangerous and he cares for you deeply. I don't think you have a single clue of how dangerous it actually is to hack into someone else's organization. Now I'm not saying he hasn't thought of it, the "you fail we all fail" thing but he cares most about the safety of the men en women working by his side. Do you understand me?' He responded to you a little set-off.

Lowly you hissed not in the mood for anything or anyone to lecturing you about stuff you already knew. 'I'm sorry Oppa but you are telling me shit I already knew. We are crazy for each other and it's taken the best out of us.' My sad face slowly turned into a dark grin, the only time I called him Oppa was when I was intimidated by him, but now, he was the one intimidated by me.

'Sorry for talking bad about the boss, I know he just wants the best for the organization, but from time to time we need to hit the facts.'

'Stop behaving like you are 16 again F/N, we aren't playing games. We are playing with lives.' Jin spits his words at me making me annoyed at the way we were treating each other. 'Than why did you guys ask me anyways, only to give me a lecture about how I don't know Yoongi?! Over how I treat him?!' I balled my fist. 'Tell me!' I snapped out losing my patience.

'Because they know you're the only one who can do it.'

-
{edited}
Oehhh who said that last line?😏

I uploaded because today is Yoongi's birthday... 25 already waw~ can't wait until I reach that age... hope his day is going okay and that he has fun! March 9

 hope his day is going okay and that he has fun! March 9