Black lace {Chapter 75}

As F/N stepped into the bath I told her I would wait in the room and that she just needed to yell if she needed me.

Closing the door behind me I rubbed my forehead with my hand and sighed slightly while ruffling my hair.

Picking my phone off the bed I called Namjoon. 'Hey, Yoongi. Something up?' He asked a hint of suspicion in his voice. 'Meet me in ten and take the others with you.' I sat down on the bed. 'Okay.' He grew silent.

'Do you think he bled out?' Inhaling deeply I leaned my arm on my thigh. 'I hope so but let's not expect he did.' Hearing Namjoon hum at the other end of the line I sighed.

'Yoongi!?'

I looked up at the bathroom door. 'See you in a few.' I said to Namjoon and hung up the phone. Slowly making my way over to the bathroom door.

Knocking I asked. 'Can I come in?'
'Yes.' Her tender voice filled my ears.

Carefully opening the door I looked around. Seeing her sit op straight in the bath with her hair tied together, some loss strings hanging along her neck and shoulders I walked future in.

Kneeling down beside the bathtub I looked into her eyes.

'You called?' Carefully nodding she stroked some loss hairs behind her ear. 'I-I wanted to ask if you could... Maybe~' As she hesitated to ask what she wanted I leaned on the side of the bath. 'Could you maybe join me?' Up till now, I didn't notice her breathing was shallow and shaky.

'Can you--' She paused again. 'Please get in the tub with me?...' Her voice filled with anxiety as she didn't face me anymore.

A little flabbergasted I tilted my head. 'O-of course.' Softy smiling at my love I stood up. 'Let me get us some fresh clothes first, okay?' looking up at me and nodded she pulled her legs up to her chest. 'Do you mind being alone for a few minutes? I'll have to go ask [Names] wife if she would be so kind as to lend you a pair of her clothes.' Her scared bambi eyes filled with fear. 'No it's okay.' Softly smiling again I mumbled a silent "Okay" before leaving the room.

She is acting brave~

While I walked down the stairs I send a text to Namjoon saying to meet up after dinner.

Walking into what looked like the kitchen I was greeted by [Name]. 'Yoongi, you look lost.' He chuckled walking up to me. Laughing back a little I agreed. 'I kinda am~' We smiled at one another. 'Can I help you with something?' His kind voice intrigued me. 'Yes actually.' Brightly smiling again he leaned against the kitchen cabinets.

'F/N doesn't have any clothes... We forget to bring them and-' He stopped me. 'Say no more! You want to lend some from my wife?' Nodding a little ashamed I scratched the back of my neck. 'You guys left in a hurry~ No worries my wife has clothes enough so she can help you pick out a nice set. Please follow me upstairs.' 'Yes thank you for being so understanding!' Bowing a little he smiled.

Following him to his room he passed his door. I frowned. 'Sorry not to mention my wife is working so let's check if she has time.'

Knocking on the door she called us in. 'Oh love! Can I help you and...' She looked at me. 'Mr.Min.' I filled her in. She smiled as kind as he did. 'Can I help you and Mr.Min with something?' Stepping into the room she stood up for us.

'Mrs.[name], ' Explaining the situation to her she covered her mouth with her hand. 'I would appreciate your help if I am not disturbing your work that is.' She threw her hands in the air. 'Nonsense! Of courses not. Follow me please.'

Walking into her walk-in closet I couldn't believe my eyes. So many clothes in one place!??

[Name] had gotten a call in the main time and left for business.

'Now dear do you maybe have a photo of her so I can get a look of what she likes?' Letting her see a few pictures of F/N she roamed around her closet she came back with a composite outfit. 'This will do my dear. Now may I know her bra size? I can imagine she might want a new one.' Winking at me I got flustered but grinned a little. 'U-Uh... B-65.' Digging back into her clothes she came back with a light pink/skin colored bra with black lace on the sides of it, panties included.

'This will fit perfectly! They are new, I didn't get the chance to wear it because as you can see I'm no longer a size B.' A little awkward I took the bra and matching panties from her and picked up the clothes. 'Thank you very much! How can I repay you?' Giggling she walked out of the closet. 'It's okay! She can see it as a gift from me to her.' Turning around she winked again as a smile fell onto her lips.

Walking back into the room I picked some clothes for myself and knocked on the bathroom door before entering.

Sliding out of my clothes I saw F/N glance over me but dropping her gaze again.

'Do you want me to site opposite of you?' Holding herself she looked back up. 'Behind me, please.' Nodding at her she made room for me.

Sliding in my legs brushes against hers as the warm water made my pale cheeks flush pink as the steam reached my face.

As she leaned herself back slowly onto my chest I wrapped my arms around her middle and leaned back as well. Kissing her head I sighed in relief. 'I'm happy I got you back.' I whispered making her snuggle into me more.

'Can you wash my hair? I'm really stiff....' Taking the hair shampoo bottle I put some in my hand. 'Of course.'

Washing her hair I noticed she had calmed down a bit. As it started to make bubbles I took some in my hands. When she turned around I blew it in her face making her smile and laugh. She took some too and covered my cheeks with it. Holding my face we both leaned in for a kiss. As we pulled back I popped some bubbles on her nose.

As we laid there for what felt like hours of being together come to an end. I helped her out of the bath. She looked more relaxed than before and I was glad she did.

Drying off she wrapped her hair in a towel before I handed her her clothes.

She looked up. 'Don't worry they aren't used before.' Winking at her she smiled back. As we were now fully dressed she looked at herself in the mirror and said. 'I haven't felt this pretty for weeks.'

Her long dark brown hair fell elegantly over her shoulders. The top fitting her nicely as she looked comfortable in the pants.

Taking her hand in mine I brought it up to my lips and pecked the top of her hand

'To me, you are always beautiful. F/N~'

{edited}