Free day {Chapter 17}

The day of the ball

Yoongi gave the maids a few days of so they had there rest too.

'Are the guys coming over for breakfast?' I asked Yoongi as I pored him a cup of coffee. 'No it will be just us until the ball.' He gave me a soft smile and took his coffee as I handed it over to him. As our hands brushed against each other I thought back about what he told to the others that morning under the balcony.

'Ok, hope they will be here in time then, because you know Taehyung and Jimin always take a while.' We chuckled. 'Yeah I'll tell them to be here on time.' I nodded and walked into the kitchen. 'Do you want eggs?' I asked turning around to face him sitting on the bar stool by the kitchen island. 'Yes please.'

After I let the eggs simmer I walked over to the fridge. 'Do you want some cut up fruits too?' I smiled over at him. 'Yeah sure.' I took some fruits out of the fridge and started to cut them up as I felt Yoongi's presents besides me. 'Here, let me help.' He said picking some fruits and start to cut them for me. 'Thank you, that's sweet.' He smiled and placed the cut up fruits in a bowl.

After we finished our food we washed the dishes and sat outside on the terrace. 'It's pretty hot today.' Yoongi said fanning his face with a magazine. 'Pff yeah it is!' I was literally dying.

'We have a pool, we could swim if we want to?' My face grew in excitement. 'Ohhh, yeah that's right we have a pool I totally forgot even tho I see it like every day.' I laughed. 'Haha yeah I forget it too sometimes.' He laid down the magazine, giggling. 'Meet you in 10 minutes?' I asked standing up along sides with him. 'Make it five.' He smirked. 'Ok.' You smirked back and made your way inside.

After you changed into your swimwear you got outside with a big towel.

'You're already here.' I pouted at Yoongi who was patting the lounger next to him. 'Of course, you are just slow.' He laughed and looked at me.

'You look good.' He compliments me and looked at my body. 'Thanks, you to but why do you have a shirt on? It's like 30 degrees out here (30 °C = 86.0 °F).' He hold up his hand to block the sun so he could see my face when he spoke to me. 'I know but I get burned easily.' He twitched his eyebrows. 'I will make sure that doesn't happen. Now take it off would you?' Defeated he whispered a faint "fine". He pulled off his shirt making my breath uneasy. I tried not to stare at his abs but I failed...

'Turn around so I can put sunscreen on it.' I made sure it was a thick layer because he told me he got burned easily.

'There you go. Let me do your face too, don't want you to miss a spot.' He flashed his gummy smile at me before turning around to face me. I put some sunscreen on my finger and popped his nose with it. 'Aishhh~' He chuckled out snickering.

His cuteness overwhelmed me and made me blush a little. 'Come here!' He said doing the same on my nose. 'Now we are even.' He laughed at me. 'Ha ha ha well, then you will have to do my face and back too.' I winked at him and started to rub his face with the sunscreen. 'Hehe okay, only for you.' He softens his gaze and leaned a little closer so I could reach better.

After we were fully prepared I laid down on the lounger. 'What are you doing?' He said while he stood up. 'What do you mean? I'm relaxing du.' I giggled. 'Don't think so!' He said picking me up.

'Min Yoongi don't you fucking dare throw me in the water!' I held his neck tightly. 'No worries I'm going in with you.' He said jumping into the water with me in his arms. 'Yoon-AHH!' I squeaked out.

As we reached the surface we both gasped for air. 'You ass!' I playfully splashed water in his face. He giggled at my actions and tried to ketch me again. Eventually, he got me pulling me towards him.

'You can't run from me.' He grinned as our faces were only inches apart from each other. I giggled and laid my hand on his shoulders. 'I know.' He spun us around making the water splash. I gripped my legs around his waist making us both blush a little. 'Do you want anything to drink?' He said pressing his hand on my back. 'Yes please, it's hot!' I said fanning my face. 'Hehe ok wait here.' You unwrapped your legs from his waist so he could get the drinks.

A few seconds later he came back with 2 mojitos in his hand. 'Viola,' He huffed getting back in the water handing me one.

'A toast, on today and our group! I really hope you enjoy yourself with us.' He smiled as he struck his hair back. 'Yes! And of course, I truly love to be beside you all.' A soft smile appeared on my face, sipping on the mojito.

After we finished our drink we moved to the hot tub as dusk was coming closer.

'Do you miss your old apartment?' Yoongi asked scooting over to me. 'No not really.' I laughed. 'A little apartment or a big mansion~ hm I think the choice was quickly made.' We now both laughed. 'Yeah ok that's true... the house has become more lively sins you moved in.' He smiled looking at the mansion. 'We needed a woman around.' His smile was giving me butterflies in my stomach.

Remaining silent I just giggled and leaned closer to Yoongi. 'Would you change your life, if you could start over again?' He laid his arm on the edge of the tub. 'I don't know... maybe but that means I probably didn't meet you.' I looked into his dark brown eyes and leaned closer to him. Only inches away from his lips I stopped.

'How about you F/N?' He asked with a deep husky voice making my breathing shaky. 'No.' I simply replied and gently pressed my lips against his. 'Because I would never wanna see a life without you.'

-
{edited}
Hey, author here! Sorry I didn't really talk to you guys but yeah idk... I just wanted to tell I'm grateful! Also, the story is gonna become more interesting, just a little more patience.

See you guys later. X