Idiot {Chapter 27}

'What's up?' Hoseok said being the last one to arrive. 'Are you feeling okay?' I asked him. 'Ah Yoongi told you.' He smirked. 'Yeah.' I laughed. 'I'm feeling fine now.' I nodded and turned to Tae. 'Hyungs I need to tell you something...'

The room went silent and everyone looked at him. Nervously he folded his hands together. Gently I stroked his back and smiled at him. 'I... I uhh~ fuck....' Jin and Hoseok frowned. 'Tell up kid.' Namjoon spoke.

'I'm a tattooer.' He prepared himself to get smacked across the face, tensing up his shoulders. He even flinched but nothing happened. 'Tae- fuck man!' Hoseok spat out. 'Why didn't you tell me sooner?' He reached out his hand for a low five and a fist bump but Taehyung tensed up even more.

'Don't joke about it.' Jimin said annoyed at his hyungs actions. 'We both have paid the price for our tattoos. So can you imagine what Yoongi is gonna do to him?' Jimin hissed in Hoseok direction giving Tae a nasty look.

'Stop it Jimin. You are making him scared.' Jin Interrupted him. 'He hasn't done it on any of our men so Yoongi needs to settle boundaries for that.' I pushed my index finger on the table.

'She is right.' Namjoon hummed. 'In the rules, it says that if you have a tattoo you get a low punishment, if you get a tattoo while you are in the gang you can get band and even killed for it.' I frowned. 'Why is Yoongi so extreme about this actually?' Jin smiled at the floor. 'That's on Yoongi to tell you.' His smile turned in a small smirk. 'Ow okay.' Turning back to Namjoon I felt my phone vibrate. I ignored it.

'If you have been with us for a long time Yoongi will go spleen about it. So technically it doesn't say anything about being a tattoo artist but I'm sure he isn't gonna like it.' His eyes hovered from me to Taehyung. 'I know.' Tae hung his head in shame.

'I knew it from the start, Yoongi can't punish him for this alone.' Jungkook stood up angrily. 'Calm down kook.' Namjoon was looking up at him as Jungkook groaned and sat back down. 'Let's tell Yoongi tomorrow, first thing on the agenda.' Everyone nodded and stood up.

'Taehyung try to calm down a little bit, we will be with you at all times.' Namjoon said giving him a pat on the back before leaving.

Taehyung's shoulders relaxed and he let out a deep sigh. 'I will, thanks everyone.' Jin rubbed Tae's shoulders and left too.

'I'm gonna head out too. Get some sleep.' Jungkook left too waving goodbye. 'See y'all tomorrow.' We nodded and watched him leave.

'Thanks F/N.' I smiled and hugged him. 'No problem.' He buried his face in my neck and shoulder. 'See You tomorrow okay?' He nodded with a small smile.

'F/N can you maybe bring me to the warehouse? My car is still there.' Hoseok smiled. 'Yeah mine too...' Jimin filled in. I gave Tae a kiss on his forehead and walked out with these two idiots. Hoping I would give them a lift.

Chuckling I looked at them. 'Get in.' They smiled and stepped in, Jimin in the back, Hoseok in the front beside me.

On the ride there I asked Hoseok if he could look at my phone.

'It's Yoongi hyung~ "Hey~ Where are you?... When I came home you weren't here." He sounds worried.' Hoseok smiled at the screen tapping on it repeatedly to replay to the text.

'Hyung, hi~ F/N is with me(Hoseok) and Jimin. Don't worry! She will be home soon. ;)' He dictated out loud typing the text. 'No Hobi!' I tried to take my phone as he laughed. 'Send!' He tapes the screen. Done is done. 'Hoseok.' I snickered. 'It's funny, come on.' We laughed as he locked my phone and put it away.

After it went silent again I went for it, the question that was on my mind since we left Tae's house.

'What did Yoongi do to you two?' 'You mean because of the tattoos?' Hoseok looks out the window. 'Yes.' Jimin huffed getting a pissed look on his face.