Family activities {Chapter 39}

The next day arrived and Yoongi and I didn't speak about the girl.

We were sitting in the care on our way to BF/N. Normally she would have come to the office but we changed plans.

We pulled up at the house. She was already waiting at the door. I hugged her and asked how she was doing. She didn't really answer and just let us in.

'So, what have you decided?' Yoongi asked as we all sat down. 'I decided to, join you guys.' My eyes winded and my mouth almost dropped at her decision. 'Great, we are glad to have you.' Yoongi said smiling at her. She lightly bowed and smiled back. 'What are you capable of?' She frowned. 'I actually don't know I will try everything you give me.' Yoongi lightly nodded and looked over at Jungkook. 'Are you feeling up to it to take here along with you?' With his black eye he looked over at BF/N. 'Sure.' He nodded. 'Okay then you are gonna run with Jungkook, he is our best dealer so he will give you some tips and tricks. We will see if it fits you, you're gonna be out on the streets with him so trust him. He will tell you how everything works. Tae you're gonna run alone from now on. Can you handle that?' Yoongi's monotoned voice came back and he folded his hands together, resting his elbows on the table.

Tae nodded and gave something to Jungkook. Probably a list of the run they needed to do together.

'We need a place for you to stay, because you can't be here and working in our districts as well.' She kept on Nodding. 'It's too dangerous to go back to your apartment because they probably have looked you up.' It went silent for a while. Making BF/N anxious.

'Kook, take her in with you.' Jungkook looked a little taken back. 'Boss I don't have a mansion like you have. Nothing personal BF/N.' She smiled in understanding. 'Fine than who is gonna take her in?' Yoongi looked around the group.

'Okay, fine, I'll take her.' Hoseok said rolling with his eyes folding his arms over his chest.

'If you don't want me I won't come.' BF/N replayed. 'No it's okay I have a big penthouse so we have our own space.' She nodded as he smiled kindly at her.

'That's settled~ Am I forgetting anything or something?' Yoongi sighed.

'Maybe give her a name?' Namjoon suggested from his right side. 'Ow yeah, we use code names when we are out in the field so you always need to address us and yourself with it when we go out for business.' He took a breath, then looked at her. 'We use colors so pick one.' Nodding she pointed at an orange painting on the wall. 'I'll take orange, if that isn't taken.'

'Orange it is.' We smiled at each other as Yoongi confirmed. 'I'm Purple.' I said to let her know my code name. 'Jimin is Pink, Jin is Blue, Yoongi is Black, Jungkook is Gray, Hoseok is Green, Namjoon is Yellow and Taehyung is Red.' She looked around and hummed.

'Do you have any questions?' She chuckled a little. 'Do I need to carry a gun with me?' She kept on chuckling, turning back to her old self.

'Yes.' Yoongi replayed dryly.

'Here have mine.' Jimin took out his gun making her jump a little. 'Wow easy, the safety is still on.' He giggled at her reaction. She took the gun and looked at it with big eyes.

We all laughed a little. 'Is this the first time you held a gun?' Hoseok chuckled. 'Yeah~' She blushed a little as she looked at him.

'Hyung.' He held his hand up to her and looked over at Yoongi. Who ignores his gesture. 'So? Teach her. This one here doesn't know how to shoot either.' He pointed at me. 'You think?' I said with an attitude. 'You know many things about guns but I'm sure you can't shoot one.' I smirked and lifted my eyebrow sassy. 'Try me.' I said pulling out my gun. 'Y-you carry that around?' BF/N asked a little shocked. 'I need to so of course.' Looking back at Yoongi I smirked even wider. 'Let's go outside.'

We were outside. The guys hung up some old cans in the threes for us to shoot. I pointed at one of the cans and pulled the trigger. As I lowered my gun I couldn't see the whole. I hear them chuckle behind me but what they didn't know was that I was aiming at the farthest one. I told BF/N to hold fire and walked up to the can.

'Come look boys.' I signed them over.

As they saw that I hit it they went silent. 'Right in the middle...' Jin said. Snickering I headed back. '5 rounds left, what do you want me to do?' 'Hit all your shots with it in 5 seconds, 5 different cans.' Jimin said with an amused smile that a child at the circus would have too. 'Okay, say when.' I calmly laid my two hands on the gun and took a deep breath in and out.

'When.'

I shot out my 5 rounds within 5 seconds. Jimin went to look and signed I hit them all. 'Let me try something.' Yoongi smirked and walked up to me. '2 rounds.' He loaded my gun and turned me back to the cans. 'Let's see what you can handle.' I lifted up my arms to aim. He laid his hands on my hips and started kissing my neck and shoulder. 'You're still sensitive for my touch, F/N.' He breathes into my ear.

I dropped the arm from wish shoulder he was kissing and shot out my first round. 'Why do you always touch me when the others can see?' I turned to him. 'Because I get a kick out of it.' I rolled my eyes and kissed him. 'I'm gonna give you an easy one.' He took an old tile from the corner of the garden and threw it in the air. Before I even thought about it I shot it.

I covered my face as pieces fell down. 'Well I got it.' I said happily as I removed my hands. He just smiled and rubbed the dirt off his hands. 'Sure did!' They all smiled. 'I want to go to a shooting range that's much more fun!' Namjoon said and crossed his arms over his chest. 'Let's just teach BF/N here first and we'll go another time.' Hoseok said walking up to BF/N. 'I'm holding you up to that.' Namjoon laughed.

So we all stood there shooting some old cans. It was fun, it really was. I lost a game against Jimin though but it was funny anyway.

'How did you learn this?' Hoseok asked as he stood next to me, eyeing BF/N as she was practicing. 'I told you ones before, my nephew is into guns so of course I tried it out.' We chuckled. 'That's great, family activities.' He smiled, his cheeks looked really squishy and round. 'Just like this.' I filled in giving him a nudge. 'Yeah.' He looked over at all of us and took a deep breath. 'This sure is fun!'

{edited}