Leader {Chapter 51}

'Be careful, okay!? We'll see each other soon again.' Yoongi's mother said to him as she gave him a big smutch on his cheek.

'It was great meeting you, F/N.' Mr.Min bowed to me as I did the same. 'Thank you for all the hospitality Mr.Min.' He smiled at me as I turned to Yoongi's mother, switching position with Yoongi.

Smiling she took my hands. 'F/N dear you are the sweetest woman I've met so far. I'm glad I got to meet you early on.' A little flustered I pulled her into a hug. 'It was such a pleasure staying here and getting to know you both. I'm sure we will visit soon again.' I smiled brightly as I felt Yoongi lay his hand on my shoulder letting me know it's time to go.

Waving at them we took off. They were so kind to me. I'm glad I got to meet them.

'Are you sure we don't have to pick up your brother?' Yoongi asked leaning his arm on the steering wheel. 'No I'm sure. He said he got dropped off so we didn't have to worry about him.' I looked over at him and laid my hand on his thigh. 'M'okay.' He looked at both sides of the road before crossing it. Giving me a small assuring smile as I gave him one first.

'Did you get the hotel address?' He frowned a little angsty as he probably forgot who was supposed to be in charge of it. Giggling I pulled a paper out of my purse. 'Yes, I know it.' I turned over the papers so he could see. 'Omg great, you're the best.' He gave ma a quick warm smile making me giggle as we road further.

I was nervous, gosh what was my dad gonna say as he sees Yoongi.

We took a stop before visiting my dad. We headed to a nice garden.

Entering Yoongi took my hand and smiled at me. It was a nice garden with different sections.

Standing in the Japanese garden I looked at the beautiful landscape. It really looked like Japan. I felt Yoongi wrap his arms around my waist as he stood behind me.

'One day I'll bring you there.' He said near my ear sending shivers down my spine. Smiling I laid my hands on his. 'Hem I would like that.' I hummed as I laid my head back onto his shoulder.

We walked further through the garden and ended at the green tunnels. It was beautiful all the little pink flowers blooming between the twigs and light green leaves.

Holding his hand I looked above us in awe. It looked like a dream.

Walking a little in front of him I looked over to see him smile at me. Smiling back I walked further.

All of a sudden he tugged on my hand.

'Let's make a photo together.' He suggested. I nodded with a big happy face.

He walked up to one of the other visitors and asked if they would be so kind as to take a picture of us. It was a young couple just like us so the girl knew I would like it if she took more than two photos.

As Yoongi walked back to me we exchanged a big smile. He wrapped his arm around my waist as I laid my hand on his chest leaning closer. 'You guys are cute together. 'The girl quoted making me look with even bigger eyes of love. We turned to look at each other. He lifted me up making me lift up my feet and giggle as I hold onto his shoulders. He looked into my eyes as if I was his whole world. His gummy smile was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

Setting me back down the girl walked over to us and gave back Yoongi's phone.

'Thank you.' We both said as we all bowed lightly. 'You two have a lovely day.' She said waving with a smile on her face as she returned back to her boyfriend.

Smiling I locked arms with Yoongi and we walked towards the exit.

It was still early in the day, 1 pm and we were heading out for lunch.

After a nice lunch, I kissed Yoongi and told him I was gonna hang out with Taehyung and Jimin as he was talking to one of our guards.

While eating lunch we talked about my nightmare because it kept on bugging me. We didn't really come to a conclusion but it helped talking about it with him.

Yoongi's POV;
F/N gave me a sweet kiss as she told me she was gonna hang out with Taehyung and Jimin. She was a bit tense but I guess that was because of her father.

I watched her as she walked away. Tracing her curves with my eyes. "What a beautiful woman." Smiling I continued my conversation with Daejung.

After a few seconds, I got a phone call.
Namjoon~

I told him only to call if something was really wrong. I eyed at Daejung who looked down at my phone.

'Make sure she doesn't see me on the phone.' And with that order I picked up. With an unobtrusive pace, Daejung took off heading over to them.

Slowly I turned a bit, biting the inside of my cheek as I try not to hiss.

'Namjoon, What's this about?' A little irritated I frowned.

'It's precious information, boss.'

Narrowing my eyes I listened to his steady and strong voice. He hardly called me "boss".

'We have gotten rather disturbing intel on the Scar gang-' He stopped abruptly almost as if he got interrupted.

'Namjoon, tell up, I don't have all day.' I knew if F/N saw me with my phone in my hand she was gonna ask questions.

Frustrating as it was I put my hand in my pocket and headed to the side of the building.

'Boss, we found out who the leader is-'

Hearing that name my eyes widened. Almost dropping my phone of the mixed feelings it gave me.

'We will be home early. You can expect us tomorrow.' I was about to hang up as Namjoon almost yelled into my phone.

'No! Enjoy your stay for as long as you can! This might be the last one for a long while. Everything is under control here. We can consult this further when you are back. Come back as planned, on Tuesday.' Dropping my head I sighed.

'Fine but keep Jimin and Taehyung updated as well. They can give the information to me.' Arching my back inwards a bit my lip, lifting my chest a few centimeters I looked up. "God fucking damnit!"

F/N's POV;
Arriving at my dads' apartment I looked up at the building. I was nervous.

Yoongi was gonna meet the man that turned my life into a living hell, even tho I loved him.

-
{edited}
This chapter was a lot shorter than normal but that's because I want it to end here so the next chapter can start with a clean line. Because, you'll need it!

Thank me later.

Who do you think is the leader of the Scar Gang?😏 I'm not gonna spoil too much, until the next chapter my loves. X