Me, you and her. {Chapter 53}

Hii, this whole chapter will be in Yoongi's POV. So enjoy!

-

Yoongi's POV;
As F/N and Seungho went over to the kitchen I noticed Mr.L/N walking up to me.

'Beautiful night sky isn't it?' He asked me smiling, putting his hands in his pockets looking out the big window just like I was doing.

Humming I nodded. I didn't like this guy one bit. Treating his daughter, my F/N like that.

'Let's talk outside okay? I'll pour you some of my best scotch.' Smiling he gestured me onto the balcony. Going along with it I thought about Namjoons call.

Stepping onto the balcony a fresh cold suiting breeze welcomed me. I leaned onto the railing of the balcony. Sighing heavily I let my head hand between my shoulders. Rising it back up as I hear the sliding door behind me open.

'Here you go.' He leaned his hip against the railing as well. Handing me the glass of scotch. It smelled like a good quality scotch.

'Thank you.' I took it from him as I kept on leaning on the balcony rail. Letting one of my knees bend lazily, crossing it in front of the other one.

Together we took a sip. I frowned a little as it burned down my throat.

'Let's talk Yoongi.' He said now leaning on his arms too. 'Yeah, about what?' I looked over at him, seeing him smirk lightly.

"He's sure taking his sweet time to reply." He already got onto my nerves. 'What do you wanna talk about?' I asked again a little more pushy.

'I'll let you decide.' He took another sip not crossing eyes with me ones.

I looked back in front of me. "Okay then." I cocked my head to the side. 'Alright then~ but first cheers.' I held up my glass.

As he looked over I chucked it a little giving him a "come on" look. Lightly laughing he clenched his glass against mine. 'Cheers.' He said.

Gulping everything back at once he looked at me as he just took a sip.

'I'm not playing games. Mr.L/N.' I said to start it off, sticking my hand out over the railing, dropping the glass down the balcony. Only earning chuckles from him.

We hear a shattering noise at the end of the fall.

'I'm sure that wasn't necessary was it?' He chuckled and looked back froward taking another small sip.

'I know you are the leader of the Scar Gang.' I said casual, unmoved. He looked up at the sky. 'So you figured it out after all?' He stopped chuckling and looked serious.

'I'm not planning to harm your gang.' He said in an unbothered tone.

'You think I was worried about that?' I huffed. 'Not really no.' He replays back.

'What do you want Yoongi?' 'Keep away from her.' I snapped at him. 'Hey don't blame me. You were the one looking into me.' Snorting I laughed darkly. 'Says the one that screwed one of my biggest cocaine deals. And you never even showed your face.' He chuckled and sipped his drink again. 'Sure did.' And he took pride for it.

'If you had stopped trying taking over Daegu there would have been no problem.' Scratching my nose I turned around leaning with my back against the railing. 'Can't do.'

They both chuckle as Yoongi crossed his arms in amusement with a wide smile on his lips.

'I know I had seen you before, the first step I took in this apartment. You came and took a look when we were under fire.' I smirked widely. "He's a smart cowered." Chuckling he simply nodded. 'It was fun to look at, to be honest.' My smirk faded as he made me huff and let out a huge sigh.