Want her {Chapter 18}

Evening off the ball

Just as you were preparing dinner you hear a car pull up. "Are they already here?" You stepped back trying to see if you could see them from the kitchen. As expected you couldn't see anything. You let your shoulders hang a bit and got further to the cooking.

A few seconds later Yoongi walked in and helped you out. 'Did you hear someone coming up the driveway?' I asked him curiously. 'Hum, no why, did you hear someone?' I lightly frowned getting a bit paranoid. 'Yes I did actually.' He too frowned. 'It must be one of the guys otherwise the guards would have called it in.' Relaxing a bit I wiped my hands clean, leaning against the stove. 'Guess I miss heard...'

"I was a hundred percent sure I heard someone." Tensing up again Yoongi tried to calm me by rubbing my shoulders. 'Or maybe they are just doing something and haven't come in yet.' He smiled, calming me down. 'Yeah you must be right.' I smiled back.

As dinner was almost ready we hear the front door open and close, giggles were heard from who seemed to be Namjoon and Jin. 'Evening!' They greet us as they noticed us standing at the stove. 'Evening.' We greeted them back, me giving them a hug.

'I brought some black noodles.' Jin held up a box with a big smile on his face, eyes filled with lust. 'Whoo really! Thanks that's really thoughtful of you.' I took the box over from him and poured the black nodes in a bowl.

Steaming hot I burned my finger. 'Ah! Fucking shit.' Frustrated at myself I held my hand under lukewarm water. 'Gosh~' I mumble out. 'Are you ok?' Yoongi asked immediately. 'I'm fine just a little burn.' I gave him a soft smile.

'You need to be more careful F/N.' Jin said crossing his arms winking at me. 'I know...' With a sad face I looked at how the water flows over my finger. 'Let me see.' Yoongi said carefully taking my hand. He observed my finger and gently placed a small peck on the burn.

'It will go away soon. I hope it doesn't sting too much?' Flustered I shook my head. 'N-no not anymore.' He nodded and let go of my hand. 'Hyung, don't make her flustered like that.' Namjoon said grinning at his hyungs actions. 'Tsss- shut up.' Namjoon silently laughed.

'Now ok ok. Sorry to interrupt it.' He laughed harder. 'But we need to go to one of the warehouses, Hoseok and I found some important info.' Saying that Yoongi's expression got emotional less. His hand twitched. 'Why didn't he or you call me?' He asked as he looked over all of us. 'We can explain boss.' Namjoon lowered his head stopping his laughter. "Boss?-"

'Tell me. What's going on, now.' Yoongi's voice was calm but his body language was no longer. His howl body was tensed up. 'I can, not here.' He looked at Yoongi than over to me. 'Jin stay with F/N.' Jin nodded seriously at Yoongi's order.

'But...' Knowing what I was about to say they looked at me. 'I'm sorry, we will be back in an hour.' He kissed my forehead and walked out with Namjoon leaving me fully confused.

'What's going on here?' I turned to face Jin. Putting his hands in his pockets he sighed. 'I don't know either.' Both of us were silent. Waiting for someone or something to break the silence. 'Dinner is gonna be delayed... should I call the others to tell them to come later or what?' I looked up at Jin who was on his phone, a little stiff from what he didn't know was going on. Normally he knew what everyone was doing but not this time.

Looking at me he thought for a second. 'That's the best thing to do I guess.' He nodded to himself. I took my phone from the counter dialing Jimin's number.

'Hey, F/N, What's up?' He answered. 'Hey, I'm just calling to say that dinner is gonna be scheduled later.' I frowned in disbelief that Yoongi went on his free day.

'Okay no problem. Text me when you are almost ready okay?' He said. 'Okay.' I smiled at his kind voice as he hangs up. Now I only need to call Jungkook and Taehyung~ they are gonna be so disappointed to hear it.

Yoongi's POV;
Stepping inside Namjoon's car I looked over at the house and sighed. 'Why didn't Hoseok or you call me again?' I looked over at Namjoon. 'Because it's about F/N.' My hands got sweaty as he explains further. 'Tonight is not a good time for her to go out but I know she will suspect something if we tell her not to go. You remember when you told me you didn't trust Yeon?' He gripped the steering wheel.

'I still don't trust him.' I looked out the window. 'But yes I remember.' Namjoon looked over at me for a second.

'He's gonna take her.' A lump got stuck in my throat as I saw him keep his cool. 'WHAT!?' I ripped his collar pulling him close to me, making the car swing a bit.

'Yoongi calm down! I overheard the conversations with his right hand.' Loosening my grip I dropped my hand into my lap. 'What did they say?' I sighed out. 'I didn't hear much but... they basically want to have her for human trafficking. They were talking about how pretty she was and how good she would sell.' I gridded my teeth I took out my phone. Staring blankly at it not knowing what to actually do with it.

'We need to protect her.' Namjoon nodded in response and started driving faster. 'Do you think he was the one who cost the explosion in the casino?' We looked at one another. 'No I don't actually.'

Arriving we walked in, men greeting us at every door.

Hoseok opened the door to the backroom. 'They were talking about who they were working with too~ all tho he didn't wanna go through with Yeon's plan to take her.' Namjoon crosses his arms and leans against the wall.

'So it are two groups working together. Yeon wants to take her, the other one who we don't know or don't know yet don't want to take her, not for human trafficking at least.' I nodded as Namjoon placed his thumb and index finger on his jaw.

'But why, why doesn't that second group want to take her?' I pressed my lips together and listened to my own heart that was racing in my chest, blood zooming through the veins in my ears.

'Find out what they want, cost what it costs! I want her safe, protected at all times.' They looked at me with a serious expression making my blood boil, why are they staring at me like this!?

'Are you okay, Yoongi? We know you really like her but aren't you going a little berserk? She isn't even your girlfriend man~' Knowing he was right in a way I sighed heavily and pulled my head back making my hair fall off of my forehead.

'I know, I know~ but she just has something that I can't process. I go out of my mind when I think about how she can get hurt... just, please bear with me.' My head started to hurt when I softly hear them make a mumbling sound. Clearly communicating with each other.

'Ok, but let's find a way It isn't too obvious for her to find out she is under protection.' Looking back I could see Namjoon rub his face. 'Yeah if she finds out, she will flip for sure.' Hoseok started rolling his shoulder. 'Thank you guys, I'm just-' 'You don't need to say it, we know.' Namjoon said cutting me off as Hoseok swings his arm around me. "At least I know where I stand with these guys."

{edited}