Seungho {Chapter 81}

6 am. We had an early start today. Looking at Yoongi still sleeping I smiled. He looked so cute. He had a habit of nibbling his lip and then letting his lips slightly part after in his sleep. It could make me faint that's how cute it is.

Slowly I turned over to already put off the alarm that was set to go off any minute now.

As I turned back I saw him glance at me. 'Hey.' I softly mumbled. Yoongi stroked my cheek and let his hand drop onto the mattress. 'I'm so tired.' He yawned.

'Wanna take a shower?' suggesting that he slightly smirked at me. Raising himself he pecked my lips with a sloppy morning kiss. 'let's go.'

'Can I get the tea please?' I asked BF/N who had set a pot of tea for the whole table.

Smiling at me she handed it over. My lips automatically formed a smile as I saw hers

'There you go!' 'Thanks.' I poured it into my cup as I saw Jungkook who was sitting next to me look. 'You want some too?' I asked him not looking over. 'Yes please.' His voice sounded raspy and tired but his sweet undertone made me soft.

Pouring some in for him too he thanked me again. 'Can we talk later with you Noona?' The youngest asked. Smiling a little I answered. 'Of course.'

As the afternoon fell I was lounging at the pool with BF/N.

I was reading a book as she was doing something on her phone. We sat in the shadows because BF/N didn't want to get tanned but we were still in our bathing suits. We had some light, not too loud music on in the back.

As Jungkook and Taehyung joined I got a glare as Tae sat down. 'Noona can you rub my back with sunscreen?' Jungkook asked as he sat on the lounger next to me. Sitting straight he gave me the tube.

Rubbing it in I looked around inside the house through the huge sliding door. 'Where is everyone anyway?' I asked the two boys.

Taehyung looked over Jungkooks shoulder to face me. 'They said something about business but I needed to tell you it was nothing serious so you shouldn't worry, ps love you. From Yoongi.' I slightly blush as I awed at it.

'Well okay then. Hm and they all went or just Yoongi and Namjoon?' I felt Jungkook shiver under my hands. I looked at him. 'Are you cold?' Looking at me he smiled. 'No sorry I was just thinking about something.' Nodding I looked back at Taehyung who answered my earlier question. 'No Jimin stayed here as well as Jin so only Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon are out.' Nodding and finishing Jungkooks back I clicked my tongue.

Taehyung stood up and walked over to sit back down on my lounger. I lifted a brow at him as I was confused. 'Can you do my back too please?' slightly smirking I smirked back. 'What if I say no?' I teased him. Frowning his lip and slightly pinching his eye into a thinking hold he brought his index finger and thumb up to his chin.

'I can throw you into the pool.' leaning forward I jokingly hit his bareback. Making him giggle. 'Noonaaaa-' He whined. Laughing I gestured him to hand over the bottle he had.

As they were ready to lay in the sun I stood up and told them I was going to the bathroom.

Heading inside I walked down the hall into the restroom. I was feeling lightheaded all day. Standing back up from the toilet I raised my bottoms and flushed the toilet. Opening the door I almost lost my balance and stumbled out of the restroom into someone's arms.

Looking up a bit dizzy I see that Jimin had caught me. He looked a little bit surprised and concerned.

Looking at our position I took a hold of his neck and shoulder to pull myself up as he helped me. 'You need to be more careful noona.' Giving a small smile we both started to laugh. 'Were you planning on joining us?' Asking I looked at his outfit, he was only standing in a pair of swim shorts so he probably was. He had his T-shirt thrown over his shoulder. 'Yeah!' He gave me a cute smile as his eyes pinched closed. Giggling I saw Jin appear from behind him.