Fond {Chapter 48}

Last night we took a shower after our intense but passionate love session.

The next morning I woke up due to the bright morning sun that glistered through the big side window into the room. Highlighting the beautiful city of Daegu.

Slowly I slide my legs off the bed, hanging off the side. My feet touched the cold floor. The silk sheets had just that perfect warm temperature, enough to make a tempting state to stay in bed all day.

I stretched my arms and back as I closed my eyes letting out a happy relief full sigh.

I hear Yoongi move his legs under the sheets and looked over my shoulder.

How could he still be asleep with the hot sun shining on his face? He looked cute and fluffy though.

As soon as I stood up I felt my stomach clench together. I ran to the bathroom, just in time I reached the toilet, falling onto my knees, puking into it.

Pulling back my hair I hear Yoongi rush up outa bed straight to me.

'Babe are you okay?' He held onto the door frame for his dear life as he slides to a halt in the middle of the door opening leaning in.

I wiped the corner of my mouth with my hand and planted my back against the tiled wall, flushing the toilet. I flinched out of pain as a fully relaxed my bum on the floor. 'I'm fine.' I leaned my head back.

'Morning sickens already?' He jokes and smirked as I trow the toilet roll at him. He made me laugh a little as he flees back into the room like a little girl.

I pulled up my legs and rested my arms on my knees as he came back in. 'Tref funny!' I stuck out my tongue at him making his gummy smile show. 'No, I think it was from excitement, still from yesterday.' He nodded rubbing his chin, walking in he sat next to me on the cold floor.

He laid his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. 'Are you feeling a little better?' He kissed the side of my head making a smile come upon my face. I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder.

After we got ready we headed down to the lobby with our luggage to checkout. The man behind the counter friendly wished us a good day and escorted us outside to our car.

Looking up against the sun with my shades on I looked straight at Taehyung.

'Taeee!' He smiled as I walked up to him wrapping my arms around him. 'Hi noona.' He softly said in my ear.

Yoongi took one hand out of his pocket and gave Jimin a handshake and a pat on the shoulder. Soon after we switched, me hugging Jimin and Yoongi giving the same handshake to Taehyung.

We stepped in the car and headed over to Yoongi's parents' home. I was nervous and excited what made my hands clamped.

Reaching the house Yoongi looked over and started to drive slower. 'Here it is.' He points over the steering wheel at a cute little house with others build against it.

He signs Jimin and the men before us that we have arrived. We parked a little further so that his parents wouldn't suspect us coming with three cars.

As we walked up to the house Jimin and Taehyung took around the area as the other guards walked a few meters behind. Walking past when we enter.

Yoongi wraps his arm around my middle and kissed the side of my head. 'It's okay.' He smiled at my worried expression.

Taking the first step on one of the three treads the door flow open. A sweet and innocent looking woman opened the door. I think she was midst 50, end 50 years old. She looked at us with sparkles in her eyes. Taking a look at her I noticed she must be cooking because she had an apron on.