Death is alway close in this life {Chapter 55}

Blinking a few times I feel warmth drip down my face.

My eyes widened open as I saw blood and shattered glass on the ceiling of the car.

I was hanging upside down!

'Yoongi!' I whisper squeaked out in pain as I try to move. "The airbags didn't go of."

'Yoongi?' I yelled a little harder and looked over to find him unconscious.

Gasping my eyes got blurred with tears and fear as I started to breath heavily. I'm a strong woman why did I panic so fast lately!?

His seat had collapsed from the fall making him fully hang over the steering wheel. One arm trapped between his body and the door, the other one hanging on the broken window his hand cut with glass as his head hangs lifeless. Having a heavy bleeding wound on his forehead. Probably from hitting the wheel. His eyes where so swollen I couldn't determined if they where open or closed.

I tried to reach for him as my door opens ruefully as someone pulled me out. Unbuckling my belt making me fall hard on my shoulder on my way of getting pulled out.

"HIS DEAD!" Was all my mind screamed at me making warm tears stream down my face.

My arm was yanked at harshly. Only now I realized I was getting dragged away from the busted car.

Looking up I saw an unfamiliar face. A wide build man pulling me at my arm. He was hurting me.

Is he stupid? I still have my other hand.

With my scraped knuckles I reached for my gun pulling it out at the man but it get taken away quickly by another one that jumped out the van the man was dragging me to.

'Don't be stupid girlie!' He sneakers with a big grin on his ugly face.

Starting to cry again I resisted and started to hit and kick him. What else could I do?

"Gun? Gun? Gun?" I was scanning everything and everywhere to find a gun. "As long as I can stretch some time for the guys to arrive here!"

The man had enough of my foolish act and lifted me up, strapping my arms under his tight grip around my body. Wiggling and kicking harder I started to scream. 'LET ME GO! AH! LEAVE ME ALONE UGH! YOU BASTERS, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? EH-' I screamed out as I squeaked from his tight grip.

*BANG*
A shot was heard.

Looking over from the sound I saw Daejung! He shot one of the men through the head at the van as they start to fire back. 'Come on! Walk faster with the girl!' They waved there hand that he needed to hurry up.

'STOPPP!!' Resistance was the only thing I had.

Suddenly falling to the ground I hissed in pain.

Daejung had shot the man that was holding me. He as well was dead.

Standing up I started to run as fast as I could but I was fastly sweeped off my feet by one of the other men.

Shots filled the aria as I looked up again at a faint scream.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Daejung left to his knees as shots hit his chest and shoulder making him cough up blood before he fell forward.

Dead.

Shoving me in the van I cried even more and louder.

'Shut it!' A man yelled from behind the wheel, looking back.

I was so overwhelmed and exhausted that my voice grew weak just as my vision making me black out, before I should even lean myself back against the van.

Yoongi's POV;
My vision was blocked by my own eyelids. Forcing them open I saw F/N through a fine split.

I saw that her face was bruised, blood dripping from her temple with a cut lip.

Almost blacking out again her hand reaches for me but a man ruefully pulled her out making her hurt herself.

'F/N~' Faintly I called out for her bearably making a sound. But it was to late.

With my left strength I try to get my arm loos but as I put to much pressure at once I fainted.

'Hyung, hyung wake up?' Taehyung looked at my face. Looking around with black spots covering my vision I black out again with a nauseous feeling.

"I'll come for you!~"

Taehyung's POV;
'Fuck.' I hiss out leaning my hands on my thighs.

'He's not waking up!' I yelled over at Jimin who was looking around for useful intel of who my have taken her.

Seeing him run over I looked back at Yoongi.

They flew through guardrails drown a little hill. Onto there back on the grass field. Dirt marks where all over the place.

'Call Namjoon.' Looking up at Jimin he nodded. 'Daejung is dead... with two of the enemy. There is no way of telling with how many they where.' Jimin told me as his phone rang. 'God damn it!' I balled my fists. 'What the fuck are we gonna do?~' I whisper under my breath.

'Joon, Jimin here we got a problem-'
Explaining everything to Namjoon he told us the next thing; 'Go after her. Check Yoongi for major bleeding and lay him on the backseat. Then follow those bastards.' Nodding at his command we did as was told.

'Hurry the fuck up!' Jimin said as I closed the door after we put Yoongi on the back steat. 'I'm trying my best!' Jimin always got fed up but the good thing about that was that he never thought twice in this state of mind.

'There!' I yelled lookig at a van in the color navy. It had a bump on the left front side. Probably from when they hit Yoongi and F/N off the road. 'Are you sure?' Pointing my finger at it I looked over at him. 'Look at the bump!' He sped up and nodded.

Pulling up my guns I rolled down the window. 'Get us close enough so I can mark them and take a good look at there license plate.' Biting down on his lip his hair slightly fell down. 'Got it!'

As Jimin brought us closer I opened fire.

Namjoon's POV;
I called everyone over to the house.

'Take BF/N somewhere safe.' I told Hoseok as I walked in the house. 'Shit's gonna hit the fan.' Walking past them I saw him grab her hand and rush her out.

Passing around the entrance hall I see Jin and Jungkook pull up. Opening the door for them they looked tense.

'Loosen up, no time to panic now. Safe that for later.' Jungkook just sat down on the stairs as Jin stoped besides me.

'How?' He asked. 'I know, I know. They will be here in two hours. Yoongi is heavily wounded. Let's prepare for there arrival.' I waved them to follow me. 'What about F/N?' Jungkook asked over from the other side. 'I don't know... Jungkook.' I walked towards him and patted his shoulder.

-two hours later-

'They can arrive any moment now.' We all sat pondering on the couch. Hearing the door open we rushed over to them.

They where dragging in Yoongi who could barely stand on his own feet.

'I planted a tracker on there van.' Taehyung said panting as he handed me over Yoongi.

After the doctor came we all where sitting in the room.

'He is supposed to be in a hospital.' Jin said leaning forward on his arms. 'I know~' Looking around the room I saw crossed arms, lip nibbling and finger biting. "We need to go after her."

{edited}