Bored {Chapter 4}

The next day I was gonna stick with Taehyung and Jungkook.

'Are you nervous?' Taehyung asked as I jumped in the car. 'No not really.' I said as he smiled. 'You'll do great!' Jungkook filled in as we drove off.

'Here we are, our first stop!' Taehyung said. We entered a creepy alley. 'Are we thugs?' I asked whispering annoyed as a little wheeze came out of my mouth. 'No~ we deal with them.' JK said back. 'Ohw great.' Hissing I took in my surroundings.

'James?!' Taehyung yelled as we waited at the meeting point. 'Where is he!' Taehyung said annoyed at the guy that's being late.

'Let's wrap it up! We have other businesses to do.' JK said. 'Damn that boy... well he blew himself.' I looked at Tae. 'What do you mean "he blows himself"?' They both looked at me. 'If you don't show up you're gonna have to pay the price.' Tae said lifting his shoulders.

'Which price?' I asked. 'The money you owe us. After you break a deal we will have to stop collaborating with you, but you still need to pay us for it of course. This stuff isn't cheep.' They both said seriously.

'Ow ok, are we gonna go after him?' We started walking back to the car. 'Nah we let others take care of that. We have places to be.' I looked at JK and nodded.

~ time skip ~

'Here you go.' A man said giving Taehyung a pile of money. 'Thank you, I will have my guys take everything in.' He signed two guys to bring in the stuff that the man wanted. 'A pleasure as always.' The man said and went off.

We stepped back in the car. I yawned as I sat straight. 'Are you bored!?' JK asked insulted. 'Yes, sorry just a little...' I laughed. 'We can drop you off if you want? We are gonna pass Yoongi's house anyway.' Tae said. 'Yes please.' I said back as I looked out the window. I felt guilty for not sticking with them afterward but I couldn't help much anyway.

'See you guys tonight! Thanks for dropping me off!' I waved goodbye. 'Bye! See you tonight!' They said and headed back to there work.

It was totally silent when I walked into Yoongi's mansion. I walked towards the stairs. 'Is he asleep?' I mumbled.

As I opened Yoongi's bedroom door I heard a shower running.

'F/N?' I hear Yoongi say behind me. I jumped a little and turned around to face him.

He only had a towel around his waist. 'Yoongi!' I said as I looked surprised at him. 'You sure are back soon.' He said questioning me. 'Y-yeah~... I got bored so they dropped me off.' He raised his eyebrows. 'I see, I was just about to take a shower... If you don't mind?' He smirked as I blushed a little and looked at him. 'Ah no please don't let me hold you back!' I said as I moved out of the way.

'C-can I maybe do something?' I ask a little nervous. Yoongi stoped in the door opening. 'Hum, maybe you can go to the office and spend the rest of the day with Jin?' I nodded in excitement and smiled at him. 'That's settled then. My driver will bring you.' I bowed. 'I would have brought you myself but yeah~' We chuckled. 'Ow it's ok! Thanks anyway.'

I arrived at the office and headed up. As the elevator door opened I saw an entrance hall with a big glass door with the name Bangtan on it. "This is quite fancy!"
I knocked on the door and opened it. 'F/N! Yoongi said you would come. So is everything ok?' I smiled at Jin. 'Yes of course! How are you holding up?'

He smiled. 'I'm doing great too, take a seat.' I sat down beside him and looked at the screen. 'What are you doing?' Jin giggled a little and opened some files. 'Just some paperwork. Tae and JK send me some info about a client.' He shrugged.

'Ow ok, do you keep everything and everyone registered?' I asked. He nodded fast afterward.

After he gave me some small projects I got bored easily... 'This is really what you do all day?' I said leaning on my hand.

'Jup!' I spin around with my chair as all of a sudden the door opened. 'Yoongi!' I said happily hoping for some action or anything. 'Hey, are you enjoying the office job?' He smiled back at me. 'Meh it's not something for me I think... It's different from the things I need to do at my office work actually.' I taped the desk with my finger. 'Well if you want you can run with me tonight?'

Yoongi said looking dead serious at me. 'Hem yeah sure, what do you do?...' I looked up at him. 'I'm a hitman. We will discuss details later when Namjoon arrives. That is if you want to tag along.' He stared at me.

'Ok, yeah, why not.' I answered back with a poker face, I was a little scared at the thought of Yoongi being an assassin, but that didn't change the way I thought about him.
He still was the one that made my day a little better.

{edited}