Busan {Chapter 9}

The light was shining through the sides of my curtains as the birds were singing outside my window.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone: 3 new messages from, BF/N.
It wrote on the screen. 'Ow no I forgot! I was supposed to call here last night..'

For a minute the phone rang. 'Y/N why didn't you call?' She asked concerned. 'I forgot. It was a little hectic, you know it can be hard.' I laughed and stood up. 'Yeah, I understand haha. So how is everything going now?'

'Good, everything is going great! I really like it here, thanks for asking.' We talked some more until I went down the stairs. 'Good morning.' I hear Yoongi say from behind me. 'I will talk to you later BF/N, byeee.' I said a little hurried. 'Ow yeah sure, baii.' A little confused she hung up.

'Did I interrupt an important phone call?' I turned to a well dressed Yoongi who was walking towards me, down the stairs. 'Ah, Good morning and no not really.' I gave him a quick warm smile. 'It was BF/N. Just to check in on each other.'

We walked into the kitchen where one of the maids was preparing breakfast. 'This is gonna take me a while to accept the fact that I don't need to cook anymore.' Yoongi smirked. 'You can cook for me anytime.' I rolled my eyes. 'You wish.' I looked over at him as the maid gave us our breakfast.

'Do we have to do something today?' I asked him. 'For me, I have to do some stuff and for you, you can go with Jimin. He would love to hang out with you.' I smiled. 'I see and ow really well I guess Jimin's job it is today.' Yoongi smiled seeing my happy face. 'Indeed.'

An hour later the guys arrived.
'Morning.' Me and Yoongi said as they walked in. 'Good morning.' They all said back smiling.

'Did you got that email I sent you this morning?' Jin said looking at Yoongi. 'No~ I didn't.' He turned his head sideways in confusion and took his laptop. After he looked he closed it.

'We will discuss this later.' He glared at Jin with a series face. Jin just nodded in response. Than Yoongi turned to Jimin.
'Jimin, F/N is gonna stick with you today. If you are okay with that at least?' Jimin smirked. 'Yes of course! It's gonna be fun.' His words calmed me a little. 'I'm looking forward to it.' I said happily.

After that, we all went our own way. Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi went out to the office. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook were gonna take care of some business in the warehouses and Jimin and I, well I actually don't know what we are up to.

As Jimin started the car he smiled. 'You know that today is gonna be a good day when you just can't stop smiling.' He looks over at me. 'Yeah you have a point.' I giggled and looked at how he was installing the GPS.

"Busan?"

'Yoongi wants us to go to one of our casinos in Busan to pick up an old friend off Namjoon. He is one of our business partners.' He said after he noticed. 'Haa okay I see.' Still focused on his hands I pulled back a straw of my hair and put it behind my ear.

'Didn't you once tell me you came from Busan?' I asked Jimin. 'Yeah. I'm really glad Yoongi send me today.' He smiled brightly as he looked at me.

~ sometime later~

I could see the joy in his eyes when we saw a sign that said Busan on it.

'How are you doing actually, now that you live with Yoongi?' He asked as I giggled a little. 'I'm doing great. It's like a sleepover but in different rooms. Ahhaha.~~
Ah, yoongi is just really kind to me so I can't complain. Plus he has staff for everything, I love that I don't have to think about like "hum what am I going to eat today?", you know what I mean?' Jimin chuckled. 'Yeah he is lazy but a great guy, and haha yes I exactly know the feeling.' We laughed. 'I'm glad you are enjoying it.' He smiled and looked back at the road.

Yoongi's POV;
'Jin, I looked at that email again and, well... All tho I think it is real, I don't know how to tell her.' Jin looked up at me as I leaned on his desk with the palms of my hands.

'Everyone knows it already except for F/N... I think you just need to tell her. It's not like she is your girlfriend or anything. I would just tell her if I was you, she is gonna stick around anyways I hope.' As he said that a lump gat stuck in my throat. 'Y-yeah, your right.' I removed my hands from his desk and started passing around. "But what if something happens?"

{edited}