I would kill to meet him {Chapter 41}

Yoongi's POV;
I arrived home late that night. Jin told me F/N called him, she sounded tense but she just called to chat.

I've noticed it too, she was having difficulties processing everything that happened with that gang.

It was around 2 am when I looked at the time. I headed upstairs after I put my guns on the table at the entrance, and put my coat on the hanger.

As I walked up the stairs I saw some dimed lights escape from under our bedroom door. "Is she still waiting for me?"

Slowly I opened the door and looked around. F/N was asleep on the bed. I sighed in relief. I'm glad she didn't stay up for me, it's too late.

I took off my clothes and freshened up my face before I laid next to her under the covers. As I leaned over her to kiss her forehead I saw dried up tear stains on her cheek.

"She cried!?"

The rest of the night I lay awake thinking about why, why didn't she call me?

~the next morning~

'Yoongi wake up.' I hear her sweet voice call for me. I snapped up as I felt her pull off the covers.

She never does that.

'Wha-' I saw her stand in a slick night robe. 'Babe.' I whispered and gulped lightly as she sat next to me. 'I missed you.' A loving full kiss was placed on my lips making me lean into her.

'I missed you too.' I said under my breath as we pulled back. 'I wanna talk to you about something.' She said gripping my inner thigh rubbing it with her thumb. I lifted my eyebrows in amusement and stared at her. 'Tell me what you wanna talk about.'

'I've been thinking lately~' She moved her hand closer to my members. 'We have been together for almost over two months now. Maybe we could take it to the next step?' She leaned forward and kissed me again. I slide my hand down her waist and pulled back. 'You mean you wanna start having sex?' I smirked as she bit her lip and nodded. She wanted to kiss me again, I stopped her and leaned over to her ear.

'Let's do it another time. I'll make it special for you, hu, what do you say?' I playfully bit her ear. As I faced her she nodded and stood up. 'Let me cook you breakfast then.' She winked and walked out the door.

'Shit.' I say under my breath and smile. I took some casual clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I walked into the kitchen she had already prepared everything. 'What is it this time?' I asked her as I laid my head on her shoulder, wrapped my arms around her. 'Scrambled eggs.' Her voice warmed my heart as she spoke. 'Tasty.' I said planting a kiss on her cheek making her giggle.

I was playing with her fingers as we were laying on the couch. 'Babe..' She looked at me. 'Why~ why did you cry last night?' I knew it was a little blunt for me to ask it out of nowhere but it kept on playing on repeat in my head. 'I-I uh..' She paused. 'Namjoon was worried about the family.' I frowned.

"Is she trying to change the topic?"

'I wasn't talking about Namjoon I was talking about you.' I took her hand. 'Is it about your brother?' She sucked in her lips. 'It is...' Lowering her head I pouted. I placed my finger under her chin and slowly lifted her head back up. 'Why don't you talk about it with me?~'

My heart itched as tears form in her eyes. I laid my hand on her cheek. She leaned against it and closed her eyes and then slowly opened them again. 'I did not want to bother you.' I pulled her into my chest as she started sobbing. 'Shh, it's okay~' 'What if he isn't the only one who is involved in this?' She asked with a shaky voice.

'Don't you think you would have noticed that? Your dad is a cop, right?' She nodded. 'Wouldn't that go in against all the rules?' She nodded again. 'I don't believe that my dad can do something like that...' I smiled at her.

'Now what was that about Namjoon?' She sat straight happy about me changing the topic. 'Yesterday he told me that the guys were on edge. I told him it was probably because you were outa territory and he agreed but he still was fishy about it.' I snorted and leaned my head back. 'They always are like that when something happens. I'll talk to them one on one.'

She rested her head on my shoulder. 'Has Hoseok talked to you about BF/N the last week?' I rubbed my temple with my free hand and laid my hand on the top of my head. 'Yeah a little~ Jungkook too but just about how she is doing at home and during work, nothing to worry about. JK said that she is a little slow but she tries her best so I can't ask more from her. And Hoseok told me she enjoyed being in his apartment.' I gave her a warm smile and kissed her head. 'That's great to hear! Sometimes I think that she is a little scared by us but it will fade, probably.' She giggled and laid her hand on my knee to push herself up higher.

We watched some tv and talked further over random stuff.

'Are you nervous to meet my family?' I asked her as the break started. 'Yes, actually I'm really nervous!' She frowned and pouted her face. 'They are gonna love you! And if they don't~ Sucks for them that they need to miss out on such an amazing woman as you.' Smiling I leaned forward to peck her lips.

'I love the fact that we both are from Daegu.' We both smiled brightly. 'Do you think we could arranger something that I can meet your dad?' She smiled even brighter. 'Yeah! I mean why not I think he would love to meet the guy his daughter is living with.' She said it with a mixed voice.
She was either being serious, sarcastic or joking.

'Do you want me to call him now?' She took out her phone. 'Go ahead.' She unlocked her phone and dailies her fathers' number. 'I'm gonna ask if Seungho can come too.' I nodded and watched her as she greeted her dad.

F/N's POV;
'Hi, dad?' I said excitedly.

'Hi, sweet face, we haven't talked in a long time.' I chuckled and looked at the floor as I hear his equally excited voice.

'I know.. sorry for that but I called to announce something.' I got a little nervous and looked up to see a smiling Yoongi sitting beside me.

'Oh?' My father exclaimed.

'I have a boyfriend and I would like for you to meet him.' I smiled as Yoongi wrapped his slander hand around my thigh.

'That sounds... good. I would kill to meet the man that makes my sweet faces life better.' I could hear him chuckle tough the phone.

'Great! We were hoping you had time next week?' I said with a happy and enthusiastic voice.

'Yeah, of course, I have time, tell your brother to come too I haven't seen him in years.'

'I will! See you soon dad I will text you the date, okay?'

'Sure thing sweet face, talk to you soon.'

'Talk to you soon, dad.' As I hang up Yoongi smiled.

'That was easy.' He laughed and turned off the tv. 'Yeah, I didn't expect that.' I answered awkwardly. 'What- how come?' He stopped laughing and lifted his eyebrow.

'He's a difficult man~ but you will find out... He is sweet and kind but he can be mean and unsupportive at the same time.' I clenched my jaw. 'Forgot about it. I just hope he won't act weird when he meets you.'

'Wait wait. I remember you said once you hated your dad. Did that change all of a sudden?' I shacked my head no. 'He is always tough on me and when my mom died I went into puberty so I had some fazes and he didn't really expect them.. he never really accepted me till now. Now that I'm a "businesswoman" I have a good income. Although that's what he thinks of course.' We chuckled. 'You are full of mysteries, F/N.' He smirked at me making me smile at the thoughts that we both are so different but yet the same.

{edited}