Do you remember? {Chapter 54}

Arriving at the hotel we all rushed in.

'Now tell me what the fuck was that back there?' I hissed angrily at Jimin.

The guard was standing in front of the door as we walked further in.

'What do you mean?' I balled my fist. 'Did you learn her that!?' Snapping at him F/N steps in between us. 'LEAVE HIM ALONE!' Her voice reached deep inside me.

She had never raced her voice at me like that. 'What the fuck is this?' My head was playing tools on me. 'You too-' 'Yoongi. Calm down.' Taehyung grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to the side.

'I don't know what's going on in your mind right now. But you need to chill. The only thing that matters is that we are all safe, for now.' I looked with shooting eyes at him before I calmed down. 'You are right.' Cooing over at her I saw she was on the verge of crying. Thanking Taehyung I smiled at him and walked past him back to her.

'Hey, I'm sorry. I-I don't know what got into me.' She didn't look at me. Holding her chin she just looked down. With sad eyes I tried to touch her arm but she pulled back.

That hurt more than I ever could imagine. Dropping my hand back down I looked up at Jimin how was standing beside her.

'You too man... I'm sorry.' Nodding he shacked my hand exchanging a little smile.

As they left I told them to be safe and look out to see if they could find something.

When they where gone F/N locked herself in the bathroom.

Sighing I let myself fall onto the bed on my back. Spreading my arms out beside me.

A few seconds later soft sobs could be heard from the bathroom. Sitting back up I looked over at the door. "She probably doesn't want to see me..." Opening My phone I saw the photo of me lifting her up at the garden tunnel on my background. "I haven't sent her these yet!" Starting to tap on the screen I send her all the pictures, in an effort to make her stop crying.

Her sobbing grew louder as the message was delivered but I could hear her giggles come through. It made a small smile slip onto my lips.

'Please stop crying~'
I texted her as I walked to the bathroom door. Knocking on it lightly.

'Let me in?' Asking I chuckled a little, noticing she wasn't crying anymore.

Hearing her stand up she opened the door and threw herself into my arms.

'Hey~ It's okay.' I hugged her tightly laying on hand on the back of her head. Rocking back and forth on my feet. I know she liked that.

Starting to sob again she pulled back and looked at me. 'I-I'm so-so sorry Yoongi.' Smiling at her I wiped away her tears. 'I know baby it's okay. You don't have to apologize. I'm the one that needs to apologize.' She shacked her head. 'No. Jimin didn't do it on purpose you need to know what!' She looked down.

Lifting her face back up she looked with awe, mouth slightly open.

Pecking her lips softly I stared into her stary eyes. 'Shh, He isn't in trouble... I just overreacted a bit. But he did learn you?' I lowered my head a little raising a brow.

She giggled a little. 'Yes he did. But it saved us didn't it?' Smirking I pulled her closer. 'It sure did.'

F/N's POV;
The next day was just gonna be a chilly day. We were planning to go to a pool with a spa and relax.

Yesterday we ended the night with a love session. Every time I look at him he makes me warm up. He sure was the man I hoped him to be.

Walking out of the breakfast room I intervened my fingers with Yoongi's. Smiling at me he kissed the side of my head.