In the system {Chapter 28}

At the office.
'Jin can you hand me those papers?' I smiled as he reached out the papers to me.

I went over to the office to search for more information on that "Scar gang" to work with.

'There you go.' He smiled. 'Thank you.' I took a pen and started writing things in my notebook. 'What are you doing actually?' I looked up from my notebook. 'Figuring out how to get into that organization.' He nodded and went back to his work.

Not a second later he spoke again. 'Yoongi was a bit worried.' Jin said, eyes locked on his screen. 'H-how do you mean?' I stuttered looking at him in the corners of my eyes. 'Yeah he said you were trying to get in from the moment we asked you to do it.' I twisted my pen off and thought for a few seconds. Making my eyebrows twitch. 'That's true... but I just want to find this and go on with it. I always find my way into systems and this is the first time, literally, the first time I can't find anything.' Jin looked sad as he closed his mail.

'F/N~ This isn't any school project. This is seriously hard stuff, even the best of the best struggle with this.' My eyebrow twitched again. 'I know. But still I hacked into the world's biggest bank and nobody even knew about it. I hacked into the police office and I didn't get caught. I'm not a newbie in this line of work.' Jin smirk amused. 'I know but don't get too fed up in it, okay?' He kept on smirking and picked up the phone as it started ringing.

Deeply I sighed. I slowly closed my laptop. 'I'm heading home.' I said to Jin pointing to the door. 'Ow okay, be safe! See you tomorrow morning.' He smiled as I opened the door. 'I will, you too when you leave. See ya tomorrow.' Smiling I closed the door and stepped into the elevator.

As I looked at the time on my phone I saw I had a message from Hoseok. 'Come to the warehouse, I got some new info for you.' I smiled brightly and taped the button on the elevator to go down.

Arriving at the warehouse one of the newbies opens the door for me, letting me in. I still had a weird feeling when they treated me like one of the higher-ups.

'Ah F/N~ you made it.' Hoseok smiled signing me over. 'Here look at this.' He pressed his finger on a piece of paper and smiled at it.

Looking at the paper my eyes winded, taking my laptop out of my bag. 'When did you get this!?' I asked him knowing this was info that was only useful for a few hours. 'Hum about an hour ago.' He brought his finger up to his lips. 'Okay, Thanks.' I kneeled down and opened my window to get as far and as fast as I could.

'That looks insane.' He said leaning on the palms of his hands. 'I know right haha I'm used to it. Can you get me your laptop too?' I peered up to him. 'Sure thing!' He ran off and came back with his laptop and a chair for me to sit on. 'Thank you.'

Yoongi's POV;
Working from home always sucked but I needed to do it. Tonight I was taking F/N out to a nice dinner. I am nervous because I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend.

After all this I had some time to think things over and thought that we would come together sooner or later.

Finishing a stack of paperwork my phone lighted up.

'Hyung, come to the warehouse! F/N found something! She thinks she is getting in, hurry!' Hoseok yelled into the phone as I pulled it away from my dear ear.

Before I could even answer back he hung up.

'Great.' I hissed at his action and hurried to my car, heading out to the warehouse.

'Good afternoon boss.' My men bowed to me as I entered the building. 'Good afternoon.' I lightly bowed back and closed the door after me.

'Yoongi Hyung!' Hoseok signs me in his and F/N direction. 'Hoseok, F/N.' I looked at them leaning over F/N shoulder so I could see better what she was doing.

'Hoseok gave me these papers, I needed to act quick. This info is only useable for a couple of hours. It's some sort of account.' She explains when she keeps on tapping the mouse. 'I just~ need to find the password.' Licking her lips she started typing as fast as lightning could strike.

A few seconds later our eyes winded as she smiled widely at the screen. 'She's in!' Hoseok said slamming his hand on my shoulder in excitement. 'Fuck~' I exclaimed under my breath, leaning closer to the screen.

'Shit shit shit!!' Panicking she stared grabbing into her bag. 'Where the fuck is it! No no! Come onnnn!!!' Hoseok and I watched as we were surprised by her reaction.

'Oh my gosh, now plug it in.' She said to herself as she connected her hard drive to the laptop. Clicking a few times we could see she was copying everything to the hard drive.

"Smart." I thought to myself as she kept on browsing through everything. 'I have less than an hour left I don't know what and how much I can get but I'll do my best.' She said giving me a quick look. 'Ok, do what you can we will call over the rest and let you handle it from further on.' Nodding at me I stood straight and called Namjoon and Jin as Hoseok called the others.

-
{edited}

Sorry this one was a little short but yeah they can not all be almost around 2000 words HAHAHA, hope you enjoyed it tho!