Smirker {Chapter 33}

Ok so yeah I had a video before were Dollhouse was the theme song but it fitted too well so yeahhhh ahaha.

-

'So we are finally gonna meet the famous BF/N?' Jin smiled peeking into the kitchen. 'Yes you are!' I said exited. 'Oeh!!' Taehyung popes in too. 'She's really fun, you guys will like her. I'm sure of it.'

'Noona do we need to help you cook?' Jungkook asked walking in with a smile. 'Nah we are gonna order pizza.' I winked at him as I took some water from the fridge. 'Whaoo.' I hear Jimins voice rise from the couch, looking happy at the sound of pizza.

As I prepared the house, the table and etcetera Namjoon and Yoongi walked in cracking some jokes together. 'Ah I think BF/N is here F/N, I heard a car stop.' Still laughing Namjoon pointed his thumb at the front door. Gladly I wiggled my hips and ran past the two males.

Swinging open the door I saw BF/N standing with a bag in her hands. 'I made dessert!' She said happily. 'Omg, your chocolate mousse!?' She nodded and hopped in.

'Before we go further in to meet them.' She turned to me as I closed the door. 'How did it end between Yoongi and you?' She asked whispering. 'We are together since yesterday.' I smiled as she bit her fist to hold in a squeak. 'Congrats!' She hugged me tightly.

We walked into the living room as the guys turned around to look over at us. 'She brought desert!' I said happily. 'No way!' Jungkook jumped over the couch and ran over to us to take over the bag BF/N was holding.

She softly giggled. 'Chocolate mousse.' Jungkook looked up at her with big eyes. 'I like you already.' He smiled putting the desert in the kitchen.

He came back and stuck out his hand. 'Hi~ Jungkook, the youngest one here.' He smiled brightly as she accepted the handshake. 'Hi I'm BF/N.' She said to Jungkook kindly with a smile on her face.

We sat on the couch, me beside Yoongi and she in between Namjoon and Hoseok. They all introduced their selves to her as she kept on smiling and nodded.

'Nice to meet you all, I am BF/N~ I'm from the year 1995. If someone was wondering.' She chuckled and looked around.

Out of nowhere, Hoseok hits Taehyung on the back of the head.

'Suck it up, and get some manners. She is F/N's guest so stop staring and close your mouth.' Hoseok scolded him and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb.

'Sorry hyung~' He rubbed the back of his head and looked over to BF/N. 'You are from 1995 too?' He asked making Hoseok even more annoyed than he already was. BF/N just laughed it off. 'Yeah you too then I guess?' He nodded and looked over at Jimin. 'Yes he too.' The three of them smiled at the age they shared.

'How old are the rest of you guys?' She asked curiously. 'I'm the oldest, 1992.' Jin smile. '1993.' Yoongi lifted his hand and smiled too. 'We are from 1994~' Namjoon said looking over at Hoseok how leaned back. 'Just like F/N.' I nodded. 'That's great.' BF/N smiled and took a sip of her drink getting a little nervous. She looked at Jungkook. 'I'm from, 1997, maknae of the group.' Giggling BF/N nodded.

After we ate the pizza we ordered BF/N got comfier, especially with Hoseok and Jimin.

'Noona will you help me in the kitchen?' Jungkook asked me looking a bit stressed. I lightly nodded and stood up.

'Is something wrong Jungkook?' I whispered to him. 'No not really I just have a bad feeling about the meetup ~' Seeing him suck in his lip made me think. "Does Yoongi know what he is doing?" I shake off the thought and looked back at Jungkook. 'To be honest I don't know how to feel about it either... but have some faith we are gonna be ok.' I smiled at him and gently rubbed his arm.