Flight {Chapter 46}

'Darling!?' I shout out.

'Yes!?' I hear him scream back from downstairs. Happily I smiled and took my bag off the bed.

I hopped down the stairs and saw him and Namjoon waiting at the door for me. Our men were putting our luggage in the back of the truck.

'Are you ready?' Yoongi smiled at me as I reached out my hand to him. 'Yes I'm so excited!' I smiled back at him and he took my hand.

As we walked outside I saw Tea en Jimin stand at the truck that was gonna ride behind us. 'Tae I thought you weren't coming?' He smiled at me and shrugged. 'Guess I am.' Jimin chuckled at his lame comment and stepped in after he filled up their car. 'Yea it's great.'

'Have a good trip you guys. Tell your mom and dad I said hi.' Namjoon smiled to us. 'We will thanks, and of course.' Yoongi answers as he opened the car door for me. 'See you soon.' I smiled before stepping in, sliding to the left side of the car.

I saw Namjoon sign the car before us that we were ready to leave.

On the way to the airport, I was leaning on Yoongi's shoulder. Looking out the window I could see the sign of the airport at the side of the road.

'So Jimin and Taehyung are gonna come with us?' Yoongi looked down at me. 'Yeah we need protection and I trust them for this job because they both know how things can turn.' I nodded and smiled up at him.

'Aren't you mad I treated BF/N like that?' He asked all of a sudden. 'Not really... Of course, I didn't like it but~ BF/N can be complex. On-time she is so predictable and at another time you just get blown away from how she reacts to something. She has a huge duality...' He leaned closer to me.

'Can you maybe help me understand her more? So that I can react to her properly. I know all my men and women but BF/N.' I intertwined our hand and looked at them as I answered. 'Of course.' Smiling we looked at each other.

'If she is cute and kind, she probably doesn't mean harm and is truly concerned. Well, she's always concerned but then she's just a little bit more concerned.' Yoongi chuckled. 'Always concerned okay-check.' He winked as I giggled. 'She's so happy that you just smile. That's just how BF/N is, her normal self.' I smiled to myself.

'I've seen a lot of sides of her but she has three mean sides that I managed to figure out, sorta.' I laughed as I sat straight. 'The kind one, the angry one and the silent one. You know the first one so let's go to the angry one she was today.' Yoongi nodded and put his phone away. Normal he takes a lot of calls but today he didn't really bother to take them.

'If she is angry she's mostly hurt... Like today.' I fell still.

'I don't like seeing her like that because she doesn't get angry fast but after that in counter with the Scar gang she gets angry easily I've noticed.' Yoongi peers into my eyes and pouts a little. 'She's hurt when she gets angry. For nothing else. Not because she didn't like anything or forgot to do something. No then she's mostly hurt. That's why she cries.' Yoongi nodded in understanding. He now knew that she was really hurt over her feelings but even the both of us couldn't change that.

'Okay, so mood two: Angry but only because she is hurt so that's why she will cry.' I nodded.

'And then number three the silent one. This is the most dangerous one! You know she speaks loud right?' He hummed in response. 'Well if She gets silent she is either scared, disappointed or confused. This one and the angry side can mix sometimes~' Yoongi smirked and looked outside. 'I have noticed yeah.'

'There isn't really much to explain. She's silent and doesn't say much. She gets an ice-cold expression and stays in her place. That's it.' I shrugged a little as Yoongi scooted deeper into the comfortable leather car seats. 'That's good to know.' He smiled and put on his cap.  'Thank you.' I gave a soft smile as he leaned back to close his eyes.

After a while we arrived at the airport.

'Why are we gonna take the plane again?' I asked Yoongi as we walked into the main hall of the airport. 'Because it's faster than the train.' He shrugged and looked at our tickets. 'We need to get to gate D6, it's that way.' He pointed at a sign that had D6 on it.

'I hate this.' I hissed under my breath as yoongi took my hand and pulled me behind him.

We were waiting for the plane to open the gates.

'Why do Jimin and Taehyung need to go all the way over to Daegu with the car?' Yoongi stared into my eyes. His gaze warmed my face and made me smile.

'Because Jimin wanted to ride there.' I pouted and frowned. 'But I wanted to go with the car to sooo~' He smiled. 'It's for safety reasons.' He kissed my forehead. 'If anything happens on that plain we have our other men.' We looked over to the two guys two rows ahead of us. 'Jimin and Taehyung are more than just my men.' He smirked and looked at our plane. 'Besides if they were tagging along on the plain Tae wouldn't let us alone for one second.' He grinned at me and ruffled my hair. 'Good point.' I giggled and took his hand in mine.

As the red light turned green we stood up and checked in. Business-class.

My eyes winded as I saw the big space we had to sit in. It was beautiful! Luxurious too!

Yoongi let me sit at the window. I snuggled into him as the pilot announced we were ready for take-off.

I was probably gonna trow up~ Because of motion sickness...

He gently stroked my hair as I pinched my eyes together.

"There it comes." I thought as my stomach turned inside out. I vomited into one of those special flight bags as Yoongi hold my hair back for me. A true gentleman.

'Are you okay baby?' He asked me concerned as he rubbed my back.

'Y-Yeah I'm fine, thanks.' He smiled at me as I turned to him. One of the stewardesses took the bag from us and gave me a glass of water and a glass of Cola. I thanked her as she gave me a bright smile and said she hoped I felt better soon.

Yoongi took me into his arms and pulled a comfy blanket over my legs. 'Try to sleep.' He kissed the side of my head and cupped my left cheek with his hand. I laid my head on his shoulder and lastly dozed off to sleep.

As we landed I yet again, trow up.

I could joke with it though so it wasn't the end of the world.

When we arrived at the hotel I saw just glad to lay down on the bed. Yoongi took over our luggage from the staff and rolled it into the room putting it to the side. He laid down on the bed next to me and sighed heavily.

Soon after he sat straight on the edge of the bed.

His oversized black hoodie and whitewashed ripped jeans flattered his posture as he man spreader widely. He ran his hand through his silky dark brown locks and turned to me.

'We have a reservation at a nice restaurant in two hours. Aren't you gonna get ready?' He smirked at me as my eyes winded and I throw a pillow at him. 'In two hours! How am I suppose to be ready by then?' I squeaked out as I ran to the bathroom with all my stuff. 'You're perfect.' He gave me a flying kiss and teased me a little.

'Ohw you!' He chuckled. 'Just get ready already.' He stuck out his tongue and chuckled again as I imitated him before I closed the door.

I scoffed. 'Ready in two hours my ass.' I whispered to myself and laughed a little before I turned on the shower.

{edited}