White warehouse {Chapter 31}

This chapter will mostly be about the backstory of each member and the group.

-

The next morning I woke up in Yoongi's arms. His alarm was going off. 'I hate that thing.' He mumbled out into my hair. 'Who doesn't?' I reached out and tapped it off. 'Did you enjoy last night?' He asked.

'Yes of course, did you?' He nodded a lazy yes and got up. 'I'm gonna take a shower, wanna join?' He opened the bathroom door. 'I'll pass.' I stuck out my tongue and took my phone. He chuckled and closed the door.

I checked some emails and got up. Yawning I walked to my old room because me and Yoongi sleep together now. I took some clothes out of the drawer, and then took a hot shower.

Stepping out of the shower I got a call from BF/N. 'Hey, what are you doing today?' She asked. 'Working.' I laughed as she huffed. 'That's too bad I wanted to hang out~' I smiled and walked into the hallway. 'I'm sorry, I'll text when I'm done, okay?' 'Sounds good to me.' I just knew she was smiling. 'Bye~' 'Bye~' I said at last and hung up. Walking down the stairs I stopped. 'Shit I forgot my laptop!' I cursed as I walked back up the stairs.

I took a seat at the kitchen island and opened up my windows. I plugged in my hard drive and opened some files alongside.

'Working again?' Yoongi asked popping up from behind me. 'Yup~' I said concentrated. 'What are you actually planning to do with this?' I asked him curiously.

'They once tried to take us over sooo we are gonna give them a reminder that they don't fuck with us.' He stuffed an apple in his mouth and poured us some coffee.

'Ow I see~ hum Jimin actually once said that you guys,' I twiddled with my thumbs and looked at my cup of coffee that he just handed me. 'That you guys took over this gang?...' I smiled brightly as he almost choked on his apple.

'He what!?' 'Hehe~ yeah I thought that too.' He sighed and sat down. 'We didn't start this gang~ we took it over from some old man...' I closed my laptop. 'I think it's about 4 or 5 years ago, I was 19 years old. So you can imagine we were all pretty young, especially Jungkook.' He smiled. 'We were stupid, let me tell you that but we met at some sort of business meet up for small gangs. Even tho some of us weren't small at all. But we had seen each other on runs, you know that sorta stuff so we knew who was who.

I joined one when I was 17, don't ask me the name because I don't remember...' He kept on smiling. 'As you know Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok are born into a mafia household.' I nodded and drank from my coffee.

'Jin is the son of Mr.Kim, second-biggest drug lord in the counter. At that time at least, from time to time we visit him, but he's really busy. This mom is a lovely housewife. Jin had a rather good life, he worked mostly at his dad's office, sold some cocaine from time to time when he got bored and worked undercover. So he just spied on people when he needed to know something and he is good at it too.

Hoseok had a difficult youth to be honest.' He circled the top of his cup with his finger and sniffed. 'Nobody really cared for him.' Sadness grew in his voice. 'His group used to hit him when he did something wrong. That's why he just kept dealing all day.' I cringed, how could they have treated our loving full Hoseok like that?

'His mother was just some low-class dealer as his father owns a big club.' His shoulders tensed up. 'He learned a lot from them but never really got loved.. he is a rain of sunshine but he gets so many women in the hope that he finds the one.' A small 'sh' escaped Yoongis lips.

'I already liked him the first time we met. I just knew he had something special in him. But ok, so he followed the path of his father when his mother got taken by an invasion of the group she was dealing for. 18 years old...' It hurt a little to hear he experienced the same as me. Losing his mother at still a young age.