A lot of cash {Chapter 30}

As one of the bodyguards drove us home I leaned against Yoongi's shoulder. He carefully folded our hands together making our fingers intertwine.

'Let's tell the boys before we leave okay?' In response to Yoongi's offer, I nodded and smiled. 'Yeah, sounds good.' He stroked my hair and kissed my head. 'I love you.' He whispered into my hair making me giggle because it tickled. 'I love you too.' I lifted my face and kissed him. He sighed into the kiss and pulled me closer. 'Something wrong?' I asked him snuggling into him. 'No.' He smiled at me and leaned his head on mine.

Arriving back home we walked in hand in hand. He pulled me onto the couch, making me laugh as he kissed my neck.

'Can you two not be like teenagers?' We peeked over the edge of the couch and looked at Namjoon standing in the door opening. Hands in his pockets smirking at the two of us laying on the couch. 'Can you get outa my house?' Yoongi smirked back at him and got off of me.

Flustered I looked at the two guys who shacked hands. 'I'm glad to see you are finally together.' He said sitting down. 'How did you see that?' I chuckled and straightened my dress. 'Yoongi wouldn't do that to a girl if he wasn't with her.' They smirked at each other. 'Ow well, that's a little comforting.' I smiled as Yoongi took my hand into his lap.

The others arrived and noticed it too very quickly. 'Noona, are you and Yoongi hyung together?' Taehyung asked smiling at us. 'Yes we are.' I said smiling back as Yoongi pecked my cheek. 'Congrats.' They all said as I stood up to get some drinks.

Walking into the kitchen I smiled. I took some drinks from the fridge and place them on a tray to bring them back to the guys. 'Let me help you.' I felt Yoongi wrap his strong arms around my middle giving kisses all over my shoulder. 'They can see us from a distance you know.' I softly said as he pressed his body against mine. 'Let them see, I don't care.' He smirked against my skin. 'But I do.' I giggled and picked up the tray.

Slowly he let go of me and we walked back to the group. 'There you go.' I said handing them there drinks as I sat down the tray on the coffee table. They thanked me and get further to there conversation.

'Yoongi, didn't you forget something?' Hoseok said rubbing his hands together. Yoongi smirked and stood up.

He came back with a bag in his hand and threw it on the ground in front of the table. 'Of course not.' He zipped open the bag. It was filled with cash.

My eyes winded as I didn't expect money to be in it. 'Your payment my gentleman.' He handed them all there money. 'Voila.' He watched as they counted it. 'Here, you too.' He said to me handing me a stack of money. "S-so much!!" It was hundreds- no- thousands of Dollars.

'For what?' I asked him confused. He gave a little laugh and closed the bag that was still halfway filled with money. 'Hehe, F/N.' He began. 'You work for me remember? You get paid for the stuff you do.' He laid his hand on my inner thigh. "That's right I forgot, I work for him..." 'Y-yeah but I don't need the money.' I slowly pushed it away. The guys stared at me and stopped talking.

'Why not?' Namjoon asked making Yoongi give him a glare. He shrugged and faced me. 'I just don't want it.' I said direct and laid the stack of cash on the table.

Namjoon lifted up his chin. 'You think it's dirty money, don't you?' He snorted. 'No, but I just don't need that amount of money.' He scratched his nose and looked at the others.

'I don't believe you.' I lifted my eyebrows and pushed my tongue against the inside of my cheek. 'I did one job. How can I have earned this much money?' I looked at him. 'That's just how this world works, why are you complaining over having lots of money?' I snatched my head back towards him. 'Because I came from a~' I stopped.