Surprise {Chapter 83}

F/N's POV;
Waking up around 8 in the morning I recognized the smell of Yoongi's odor. Lifting my head up a little I saw I had been using his arm as a pillow and it was damn comfortable. Hearing him snooze soundly beside me I smiled and snuggled back in.

8 is too early.

Falling back asleep I was awoken by a knock on the door.

Feeling Yoongi stretch his arm underneath me I sat up and rubbed my eyes sleepy as Yoongi sighed and threw his feet out of the bed to the side. I pulled my hair back. Looking over at me he looked if I was dressed probably.

Opening the door without saying a word I saw Namjoon stand against the doorframe. 'Morning.' He greeted smiling at me and grinning at Yoongi, he didn't see tho because he turned to the closet.

Slouching his bare feet over the ground his baggy pajama pants brushed his ankles. Roughly he ran his hand through his hair. His naked upper body made me stare a little as Namjoon just watched. His toned abs made me glued to him.

Disappearing into the walk-in closer he came back in, laying my clothes on the bed that I had laid out the day before. He had already put his pants on, his belt already buckled up. Pulling the shit over his head he finally turned to Namjoon. 'What do you want, Namjoon?' His deep raspy voice made a shiver run down my spine.

Namjoon chuckles and pushes himself away from the doorframe into the room.

Yawning I stretched looking at the two.

'Nothing much. Just wanted to come check if you were up before I leave for some errands.' Smiling at Yoongi.

Yoongi let his lips slightly part as he thought.

'Can you run by the bakery? I would love to have a croissant and I think the others would enjoy a nice breakfast too.' Cutely he looked with puffy eyes. His pale skin reflecting against his black jeans and beige colored t-shirt.

As he slipped a gray beanie over his hair he looked even cuter. Flopping onto the side of the bed he was facing Namjoon.

'Sure thing. I'm dropping by at the warehouse and then I'll head to the bakery-'

'Can we have Jin make eggs?' Jimin peeks his head into the doorframe. Namjoon turned around and chuckles with a kind smile. 'I think he would do that.' Smiling at them I nodded. 'I'll make some juice.' Their eyes sparkled as they heard my sweet voice.

'I'll help you.' Jimin offered making me smile. 'Now let's let you two get ready. See you soon.'

As they left I fell back onto the bed and closed my eyes stretching my arms out. Feeling the bed bend in I couldn't hide the smirk on my lips as Yoongi kissed them tenderly. 'Good morning love, I love you.'

As the evening reached I was chilling with Taehyung and Jungkook. After a little Jungkook was called in by Namjoon to come and help him.

Tae and I were just playing some overwatch as all of a sudden he rage quits. Staring at the young boy surprised I leaved.

'Taehyungie what's wrong?' Frustrated he ruffled his hair. 'He kept on targeting me.' He said angrily. 'I could see... but we were winning with our team tho!' Grunting he sat down beside me in frustration staring blankly with a motionless expression at the loading screen.

Laying my head against his shoulder I sighed. 'Okay.' His personality and temper could be so bratty I just didn't wanna go into it. Feeling him wrap an arm around my middle my eyes widened as he pulled me closer, almost into his lap.

'Sorry I just needed a hug.' Frowning I sat up and looked at him. Hugging him properly I pulled my legs onto the couch.

'Noona?' 'Taehyung?' I giggled. 'Can I ask a serious question, maybe a little private?~'