She needs to duck under {Chapter 35}

After they cleaned everything up we gathered in the dining room.

'Aren't you afraid the neighbors are gonna call the cops or something?' I asked them as we sat down. 'No they know the drill.' They said, of course they knew the drill... I nodded slowly and looked over to BF/N. She was burning up, I knew just by looking at her.

'BF/N~' She looked up at me. 'What do you want to know?' I smiled softly at her. 'Everything...' She broke our gaze and looked down at the ground. 'Are you sure about that? Because, if we tell you there is no way back.' Namjoon asked her.

Confident she nodded. 'You guys aren't some serial killers or anything like that, are you?' Afraid she looked at every last one of us. 'Depends on how you look at it.' Yoongi leaned back and looked at her.

'Still wanna know now?' Jungkook asked a little taken back that she was still this calm. 'Yea.'

Yoongi nodded and looked at me before he began to explain to her. 'I wanna make shit clear first, ok.' Yoongi frowned his brows as he spoke. 'It can go a few ways but I'll tell you everything first.' BF/N looked around with big expectations.

'It's late so I'll make it short~ We are a mafia organization. We deal drugs and sometimes we need to kill people. It's a hard world but that's how it works so I can't blame you for thinking we are messed up or anything like that.' Her mouth slowly fell open and she backed away from Taehyung who was sitting next to her.

'Now we come to the part where you get involved.' Blinking a few times she gulped. 'You, either join us or you, either risk your life by living with our truth, in both ways you can die, just a disclaimer.' Serious we looked at her. 'So I'm doomed in both ways?' We nodded and kept our eyes locked on her.

'If you join us you will be protected at all times, but of course, if you don't, you will be too but for a short period of time because you are my baby's best friend.' I blushed, BF/N giggled but tensed back up as she faced Yoongi and Namjoon.

'Sorry but I need to know more before I make a discussion. Because I only met you guys once and shit already went downhill hard.' She loosened up a bit and cracked a smile.

'Fine, you can ask as many questions as you want. We can't answer them all but go ahead.' Namjoon who was standing next to Yoongi at the head of the table, folded his arms over his chest.

Rubbing her forehead she looked into my eyes. 'How the fuck?' She was cussing a lot and I knew when she was cussing a lot she was really upset.

'I literally ran into them, like literally. I was running from a creep and bumped into Namjoon. A few days later the same thing happened sorta and I scraped my knee so he patched me up and then I met the rest. A long-time later they told me the same thing they just told you just now and I accepted the offer to join. Of course I know them longer than you do now, but they are amazing people.' I gave her a smile and leaned over to lay my hand on her knee for a few seconds.

Confused she nodded and looked over at the others. 'What happened tonight? Why did they take us?' I chuckled and played with my fingers. 'I, uhh- The plan was that we were gonna meet them after you left but you saw it yourself plans changed we didn't know it either.' Smiling at me she got nervous. 'And why, Well because I hacked into there system and got a lot of there information...' Shrugging in disbelief that they found out about it I took Yoongi's hand, he softly squeezed it. 'Okay....' She sighed and let her shoulders hang.

Yoongi lifted his head and cleared his throat.

'Why did you remain silent when he threatened to hurt you?' Giving her a suspicious look she blushed out of awkwardness.