Beach {Chapter 6}

After the long drive, we drove past my apartment. 'Uh... Yoongi? My apartment is over there.' I pointed back at the building. 'I know.' I frowned at his reaction. 'So why didn't you drop me off then?' He chuckled. 'I decided to go somewhere else.' I looked confused and frustrated out the window. "This better be good!!"

We drove for about an hour. I had plugged in one earphone and was still looked out the window. After awhile Yoongi spoke up.

'We're here.' He had a little gummy smile on his face before he looked at me. 'Sorry it took me so long.' Before I could answer he stepped out the car. "For what, the ride?"

He opened my door and handed me his hand. As I stepped out I could hear the ocean. 'You brought us to the beach?' I asked smiling as we kept holding hands. 'Yeah I sure did.' We walked towards the sand as I noticed something. "Candles?" I looked over at Yoongi who was focused on the beautiful moon. 'Do you like it?' He asked looking at me.

I blushed. 'Yes it's really nice and cozy.' There was a nice little chill spot on the ground with candles around it. 'I'm glad you like it. Let's go lay down.' He pulled my hand a little and smiled.

It was really nice here with Yoongi by my side. I felt at peace whenever I was around him.

'I love the reflection of the moon in the water.' I said sitting straight. 'Yeah it really is beautiful...' My heart started to pound heavily when I looked over at Yoongi. "What's this? A-am I-I falling in love with him, for real!?" I blushed at the thought of us being together. 'Y/N? Do you want to go for a walk?' He looked over at me. 'Yes!' I said in excitement and happiness. He chuckled and helped me stand up.

10 minutes later we were walking against the coastline. 'I never get bored of this smell.' Yoongi said looking happy taking in the salty sea air. I've never seen him happy so many times in one day. 'Hum yeah me too.' I tilted my head up and closed my eyes.

For a moment it felt like the universe stopped for a second. 'You seem to enjoy it.' Yoongi said laughing in an amused tone. 'Uhu, I'm glad you took me here.' I opened my eyes again.

'I thought you deserved a break. You have been working hard with us and you still go to your office job almost every day... you don't need to push your self so hard.' He looked concerned. 'I know.... but I need to keep working. Otherwise, I'm gonna end up on the street..' I felt Yoongi take my hand as he answered softly. 'I would never let that happen.' I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked at him in awe, he was looking in front of him.

As we went back it was almost 2 am. 'Ugg, let's just lay down for a few seconds before heading back. Ok?' I looked at Yoongi how was already laying down beside me. 'Yeah let's do that.' We both closed our eyes and dosed off.

I opened my eyes but the light that was shining in my face made everything blurry and bright. "Where am I?" As I heard the sound of the waves I looked beside me to find Yoongi with his back facing me, recalling again where we were.

He was sleeping nice and sound. I didn't want to wake him up so I just spent a few seconds looking at him before he turns around to meet my gaze.

'Good morning.' He said with a husky voice while rubbing his eyes. 'Good morning.' I smiled softly. 'How did you sleep?' I asked. 'Actually better than expected!' He chuckled before looking back at me. 'What about you? How did you sleep?' Yawning he covered his mouth. 'Really good, I like the sound of waves so I think that helped.' He laughed a little. 'It sure is peaceful and quiet here.' He looked around. 'Sure is...' I said smiling.

I yawned and looked at the time. 'OMG WE NEED TO GO!!' I jumped up and looked panicked at Yoongi. 'What, why? What's wrong, what's going on? You're making me worried and a little bit scared F/N.' Yoongi said as he looked puzzled at me.

'I-I-I need to go to work! I'm already an hour late!' I stumbled out. 'F/N~' Yoongi tried to calm me. 'My boss is gonna kill me!!!!'

He grabbed ahold of my upper arms. 'Y/N...' Yoongi said again shaking me a little. 'It's ok. Jin took care of that. You don't need to attempt to work today.' He smiled and gave me a comforting kiss on my forehead, leaning his at mine afterward.

'Ow thank god...' I said in relief. 'No, thank Jin.' He said as we both started giggling at his bomb joke before we separated. 'Let's get back.' Yoongi said point towards the car in the distance. I nodded and picked up my phone before heading towards the car with Yoongi besides me. "This sure was good! But, what took him so long than?..."

{edited}

A hitmans girlfriend || Mafia au {m.yg}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara