Be there at 10 thirty {Chapter 32}

'Where are they?' Yoongi asked one of the guards that were guarding the entrance. 'The main hall boss.' They spoke clearly. 'Thank you.' Yoongi nodded as they opened the door for us. 'Stay behind me.' He pushed me behind him, letting go of my arm.

'Where are they?' Yoongi groaned walking into the main hall. Everything was white, the hall was huge filled with only a few of us and some racks filled with boxes.

'Here boss.' Jimin stepped out of the way.

I tried to look over Yoongi's shoulder but he didn't let me. 'Why aren't they tied up to a chair?' He asked Jimin looking over at the others.

'Because they are only bringing information.' Jimin said rubbing his neck looking at intruders I couldn't see. 'Yes indeed, we are just here to talk, Min Yoongi.' The rather young voice said.

'How do you know my name?' The man huffed as Yoongi asked him. 'That isn't important, let us introduce ourselves. I am Chulsoo and this is Seungho.'

"Seungho?"

Here is your brother, thank me later

Before Yoongi noticed I took out my gun and stepped beside him. 'Y/N~' Yoongi whispered and looked at me as he saw my shocked face.

The young boy's face got pale as I dropped my gun. 'F/N?' He asked from the other side of the hall. 'What the fuck is going on here?' I mumbled lowly.

'You better ask them.' Namjoon picked up my gun from the ground and handed it back to me. 'Thank you.' I managed to get over my lips.

'O-ow is that your sister?' Chulsoo asks smiling. He seemed kind and weird at the same time. 'Seungho what are you doing here?' We both were still surprised.

'I could ask you the same thing.' I felt the tears sting in my eyes. "Don't let him be in another gang! Please God no.."

Chulsoo claps in his hands. 'Okay the family reunion is over~ back to what we're here for.' He smirked at Yoongi.

Clearing his throat the young guy spoke up to us. 'Someone, hacked into our system.' He kept his weird smirk slash smile on his face as he rolled his eyes over to me. 'The boss didn't really like that.' The guys chuckled as Yoongi nudged his gun.

'So what? That could be anyone.' Tae snorted as he let out a pathetic laugh. 'Well we'll see about that.' The kid smiled. 'You really think you can fuck with the biggest organization of South Korea?'

I looked over from Yoongi who was looking at the two boys, at Seungho.
A vein in his neck started to pop out.

'We didn't come for war to be clear.'

'Than speak faster.' Hoseok said irritated and crossed his arms.

'Of course.
We want to talk one on one, gang to gang tonight.' Yoongi snorted and looked at Namjoon who nodded. Chulsoo smiled as we agreed to the meet up.

'Good~ our domain, 10 thirty tonight.' He waved and turned back around to leave. 'W-wait!' I called them back. 'I want answers first.' I looked Chulsoo in the eyes. 'Fine.' He said turning back around. 'Speak Seungho.' He smirked at my brother and patted his back.

'F/N I~ You don't know so much...' He lowers his head. 'What do I don't know Seungho?'

'Dad is hiding things from you, from us.' Chuckling I put away my gun. As he just looked sad.

'That's nothing new now is it?' The two of us let out a small laugh. 'You will know soon.' He turned back around. 'Who said I was done?' I asked him. 'I did.' He replied back in his normal joking tone. 'Isn't my apprentice funny?' Chulsoo giggled giving us a last look before he walked out with Seungho, arm swung over his shoulder.

I grabbed a hand full of my hair in disbelieve.

'Fuck...'

I was scared for my brothers safety.

Slowly a tear streamed down my cheek. Yoongi gently wrapped his arm around me as he crouched down besides me.

Signing me to stand back up I did so as he held onto me.

Whipping away my tears I turned serious. 'What now?' Yoongi and the others thought for a moment. 'We're gonna meet them and listen to what they have to say. Don't do anything serious on their server okay? It's clear they noticed something.' I frowned.

It just couldn't be, nobody knows how I do my stuff... not even Seungho.

We were back home and Yoongi told me to just take the day off because of the whole brother incident. I asked him If I could call over BF/N for dinner so she could meet the others to take our minds off of things and he agreed, all tho she couldn't stay long.

'I'm so stressed.' I nagged walking into Yoongi's office.

He peered up at me and put down his pencil. 'Come here baby.' He rolled his chair back a little.

My heart flutters as it was the first time he called me baby. Gently I sat down on his lap an sighed. 'I just don't know what to do with myself.' I looked out the window.

'Ow I know something.' Yoongi groans into my ear pushing my legs down. 'No.' I giggled as his warm breath hit my skin. 'Okay.' He kissed my neck and cheek. After that he leans back and loosened his grip.

'You still remember I'm a virgin right?' I looked into his eyes as his members twitched under me. 'Yes of course I do. We don't need to rush into it if you don't want to.'

He pecked my lips. I straightened his tie as I bit my bottom lip. 'Yoongi I'm 23 and never had sex.... you don't know how much I want you right now.'

'S-stop p-please, stop.' I could feel his bulge against my bum and smirked as I leaned in for a kiss. 'I'm sorry darling.' He smiled. 'Darling?' He asked pecking my lips slowly.

'Yeah Namjoon told me you would like me to call you darling, so I will, because you are, my darling.' He giggled. 'Cheesy.' He said fake coughing as he covers his mouth.

'You're my baby so don't try to deny it.' I pushed back his hair and smiled. 'Sounds good to me... you can call me whatever you want.' He lifted his eyebrows. 'Ow really?' I nodded.

'Sugar baby?' Playfully I pushed his shoulders. 'No. Not that. I meant like honey or something like that.' He sniffed and nodded taking my hand. 'Okay. Do you feel better now?' He smiled softly at me. Rubbing his thumb over my hand. 'Yes I do thank you~' I leaned forward to kiss his forehead and stood up to leave him to his work.

{edited}