No way around {Chapter 45}

F/N's POV;
I saw Jungkook and BF/N arrive at the front of the house.

One of the maids ran over to get the door as it rang.

She welcomed them in as she noticed me. 'Ah miss.L/N.' She smiled brightly at me.

I hadn't seen the maids for a long time~ Yoongi told me he gave them a long break after the ball. They are al really sweet to me even the once with an attitude.

'Choon-Hee, please call me by my first name. I would like you too.' I smiled back at the young girl. 'Of course, F/N unnie.' She lightly bowed.

"Always so polite." I kept smiling at her as I looked at her bright pale skin that shimmers in the daylight.

'Thank you.' I said letting my hand glide over her shoulder as I walked pas her. She turned back to us and pardoned herself to leave.

Jungkook was tired~ I could see it at the bags under his eyes.

Jungkook nocked on Yoongi's door as BF/N and I stood behind him. 'Boss we are here.' He said in his deep voice. 'Come in.' Yoongi replied back.

We walked into his office we saw him working on his laptop.

'So how did it go today?' He said before looking up at us. 'Rather steady although I was cut in my arm.' He lifted up the sleeve of his long-sleeved shirt, showing us the wound. Dried up blood staining his arm.

Yoongi stood up and walked over to Jungkook to grab and pull up his arm gently to study the wound.

'It's deep. Why didn't you bandage it?' He looked confused at Jungkook how shrugged. 'It's nothing.' Yoongi let go of the younger boys' arm and pinched the bridge of his nose. 'You know- Jungkook, you are old enough to handle yourself.'

'I should have patched him up! I'm sorry...' BF/N spoke to stand up for Jungkook.

Yoongi shook his head as he looked over at her. 'No he knows this.'

He turned back to Jungkook. 'BF/N is your partner but you can't expect her to treat you like a pampered baby.' Yoongi said in a rather fast and irritated tone.

'Boss, I wasn't acting like a child. I was focused on my priorities.' Jungkook pulled down his sleeve. Making Yoongi even more annoyed.

Yoongi spits back and pulled it back up. 'Your health is your number one priority, rather than getting the job done. I told you this over a thousand times already. You're not made out of steel.' Jungkook looked away and bit his lip in frustration.

Yoongis' face softens and laid his hand on Jungkooks neck patting it a few times. 'Remember it.' Jungkook nodded as Yoongi spoke disappointed.

Yoongi smiled and looked over at BF/N. 'We were here for you, weren't we?' She smiled back and nodded.

He sat back down on his chair and signed me over. Softly he took my hand and pulled me into his lap.

'BF/N how are you feeling?' He asked starting of. 'I'm doing good, I am feeling kinda safe when I'm out with Jungkook so that's good.' She smiled at us and Jungkook. 'How do you feel like she is doing jungkook?'

'She has improved, that's for sure.' BF/N looked sad at Jungkook's rather short praise. Yoongi sighed. 'Okay that's good to hear. Tell me more about it, we are here to discuss her improvements.' Jungkook looked at her and folded his hands together letting his arms hang lazily.

'She is good at negotiating. Ones she pinned a girl against the wall because she was getting us unwanted attention. Acting tough around her friend. Even pointing a gun at us but BF/N handled it well.' Yoongi nodded.