Chapter 25 - Room Service

Lara's POV

With a little bit time of recharging our love this morning, Kyle is now really excited to spend the whole day with me. Once I am back from saying goodbye to Keith downstairs, I find Kyle staring at his laptop in the hotel room.

"Hi!" I walk up to him.

"Hey!" He shifts his eyes to me.

"Did you change your clothes?" I notice that he's now wearing a blue t-shirt instead of the white one that he wore earlier.

"Yeah. You got lipstick marks on my white shirt." He brings his eyes down

"Sorry." I grin.

He reaches out his hand to demand me to come closer.

"What are we looking at?" I take a look at a bunch of scenery and attraction in Florida on his laptop screen.

"I was thinking that we could go out all day."

"Where, exactly?" I pan my eyes back to him.

"Wherever you want to go." His smile traps me in wonderland.

The thought of going out makes me sweat. I really just want to spend the day in the hotel room to watch a movie and order a room service, but I don't want to be a boring girlfriend. And maybe it's not a bad idea after all or maybe it is.

"You know, we never really had a date." He reminds me.

Crap! Now that he puts it that way, I can't say no.

"Yeah." I force a smile.

"So, I was thinking Disney World? Since, it still counts as your birthday week."

He continues, "It's still nine in the morning, we could be there by lunch."

"Okay!"

"Yeah?" He is getting excited.

"YAY!" I barely throw my hands up in the air.

I jump off of the chair to take a deep breath and to keep the weird smile on my face less awkward. Well, at least we are going to Disney World to celebrate my birthday week. It's going to be fun, I think.

"I am going to buy the tickets online." He's getting back to his laptop.

"Alright." I take my leave to cry in Michelle's room.

Just when I am about to reach the door knob, the joining door bursts open. I jump to avoid the door which is cracking to hit me on the face. On the other hand, Michelle who is holding onto the door knob squeaks when she spots me behind the door.

"Woops!" Michelle holds the door still.

"Mish!" I hold my breath.

"Sorry! I just want to ask you guys if you want to go shopping." Michelle steps into the room.

"Oh, we're actually going to the Disney World." I break the news.

Michelle paces her eyes to me then to Kyle, back and forth until she brings her hands together in front of her chest. I look back to see if Kyle notices this situation, and he does. He frowns his face at Michelle's reaction.

"We're going to Disney World?!" Michelle waits for my confirmation.

I once again turn around to find Kyle raising his eyebrow.

Kyle leaves his seat, "Michelle, what Lara meant is..."

"Dom, baby! We're going to the Disney World!" Michelle welcomes Dominic into the room with her assumption.