Chapter 17 - Bathroom Floor

Playlist and Preview:
-Superhero by Rob Gasser ft. Sekai (Chapter Opening)
-Summer Chicks by Bussey (Driving home)
-Red Lines by Anna Yvette (Surprise visit)
-Liar by Camila Cabello (Bathroom argument)
-Cheating on You by Charlie Puth (Chapter Finale)

Lara's POV

The music suddenly turned into this very loud robotic sound right at the moment when Keith was talking to me. I could only see his lips moving, but I couldn't hear a damn thing. When I was about to ask him what was it about because his face looked so serious, I felt a slight tap on my left shoulder.

"LARS!" Michelle is shouting in my ear.

"WHAT?" I shout back.

"LET'S GO!" She demands.

I turn back to Keith who is still standing there though he has removed his hands from me to put them back into his pocket. He gives me a slight nod, a permission for me to leave him and this party.

"DO YOU NEED A RIDE?" I ask him.

"I BROUGHT MY OWN." He leans in.

My throat doesn't want me to talk loud, so I just put my thumb on my ear and my pinky on my lips, gesturing him to give me a call later. Keith nods at my request and waves at me and Michelle.

"Where did you take him?!" Michelle's curiosity is rising when we get into the car.

"Isn't he your boyfriend's kid?" Dominic has joined the chat.

"I didn't take him anywhere. We're just talking in the roof and yes, Dominic. He is Kyle's eldest son." I answer to questions without taking a break to breath.

"Told him that he's going to have a new mommy?" Michelle take a look at me over her shoulder.

"No? I am not crazy." I smack her seat.

"Why not? He looked so calm when he's dancing with you." She argues.

"It was a slow song. Of course he was calm." I cross my arms.

"It was weird though. You guys were dancing in a romantic way." Dominic claims.

"What's romantic about it?" I feel the need to defend myself.

"If I didn't know that you're banging his dad, I would assume that you're dating Keith." Michelle sounds her thoughts.

"I am not banging his dad." I shake my head in desperate.

"What is wrong with you?!" Michelle turns to me.

"What is wrong with you?" I throw it back at her. "Dom! What is wrong with your wife?"

"You're not banging your boyfriend?" Dom joins the annoying club.

Michelle and Dominic are giving each other high five. They are so perfect for one another. A true soul mate. I give them an applause.

"Wow! You guys are ganging up on me." I praise them in a secret sarcasm.

"No! Seriously!" Michelle interrupts my applause. "You guys haven't done that?"

"No." I shrug. "We want to take it slow."

"Boring!" Dominic flip his thumb down.

As the car goes on Michelle and her beloved husband, Dominic, keep telling me to sleep with Kyle even though I keep telling him that we want to wait. Or I think that we do want to wait.

Since we started dating, we didn't really have much time together. Kyle is always busy at work and comes home to the four of his children. We only meet once or twice a week, including when we're at work once a week. So, to sum it up, we only hang out once a week at my house, watching movies or just hanging at his office.