Chapter 18 - Autumn Leaves

Playlist and Preview:
-Happiness Begins by Jonas Brothers (Chapter Opening)
-Nice To Meet Ya by Niall Horan (Lara's Allegations)
-I can't Get Enough by Benny Blanco, Tainy, Selena Gomez, J.Balvin (Making Up in the bathroom)
-Flutter by Diamond Eyes (Bench Park Lunch Date)
-Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran (Chapter Finale)

~~~~~~~~

Kyle's POV

Her lips are tight and her tongue is hella twisted.

When I came up here, I thought I was going to be having something great that I have not been having for so fucking long. Seems like we are going to have a fight in a moment. My blood is just boiling fast right now and I really need to manage my breathing to contempt my rage temper.

"Who saw your boobs?" I am trying so hard not to yell at her.

I could see the horror in her eyes. It's driving me crazy that she is persistent on keeping that as a secret between us.

"It doesn't matter." She shakes her head, making her perfect hair spreads this fantastic strawberry fragrance in the air.

"Then tell me." I press her.

"My ex-boyfriends?!" She bites down her lip.

"Ex-boyfriends? It's plural. You said 'him', it's only one person." I spit.

"Nobody! Forget it!" She picks up her tank top from the floor and turns away.

"Don't walk away from me, Lara!" I grab her by the hand with a small amount of strength to only make her stop.

"I am really tired." She doesn't even look at me.

"Did you cheat on me?" It's the only think that crosses my fucking mind.

"WHAT?!!"

"Did you?" I shake her arms.

"NO!" She jerks away.

"Then tell me who saw them?" I sound more like I am pleading then demanding.

"Kyle!" She lets out a sigh. "I have had sex before. Of course someone besides you have seen them."

Jealousy is running all over my body. I can't and don't want to imagine another man having her in their arms like that. Picturing her with them to simply give them pleasures is not great for my health. I think I just had a heart attack. It feels like she just drilled a hole in my heart.

"I don't get it." I say to her.

"Get what?" She still is standing with a defensive pose.

"It hurts so bad."

"Stop telling yourself that I have another man." She places her hand on my arm. "There's only you. You know that."

"I don't know." I confess.

Lara doesn't respond. The look in her eyes are telling me that she is very much betrayed. She believed that I could trust her and I didn't. I still don't. I mean, look at her! Any man would kill for her. Then she was petrified and admitted that someone else has seen her body. How could I not be upset by now? She is mine. Forever mine. None should have seen her naked. None but me.

"Aw, my poor sweet thing. You have nothing to fear, darling. I am truly yours. Only yours." She cups my face.

"Don't ever say that again." I rest my forehead on hers. "Never say that you have been with another man. It's driving me insane."

"Never." She says on my lips.

"You're driving me crazy." I say in between our kiss.

"I need to take a shower." She tells me.