Chapter 20 - Birthday Girl

Playlist and Preview:
-This Is What You Came For by Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna (Chapter Opening)
-Shining by Roy Knox (Back to the hotel)
-Trampoline by Shaed (Speaking of the Devil)
-Feels by Calvin Harris ft. Pharrell, Katy Perry, Big Sean (Birthday gift)
-What Lovers Do by Maroon 5 ft SZA (racing to ice cream truck)
Lara's POV
-Troublemaker by Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida

~~~~~

Lara's POV

The night is wild and crazy. I find myself dancing in the club with Michelle and Dominic. Dominic is more like our guardian to cast away guys that want to prey on us. Every now and then, I scream to erase Kyle from my head and just keep dancing to the beat that the DJ is playing.

"I AM SO PATHETIC!!" I scream.

"YOU ARE! BUT YOUR FRIENDS ARE EVEN MORE PATHETIC TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!" Michelle refers to herself and her husband.

"I NEED A DRINK! LET'S GO!" Dominic leads us to the bar.

Michelle and Dominic are chilling with their shots while I am just sipping on my coke. Sometimes they make me feel like I am interrupting their dating session, just like now when they are sucking on each other faces.

"Can't I buy you a real drink?" A voice whispers to my ear.

I turn my head to find this attractive hunk with a dark hair and a very blue eyes smiling down at me and resting his elbow on the bar.

"She's with us." Dominic informs him.

Michelle quickly puts her hand on the side of my butt. I don't feel the need to answer his offer, so I just timidly smile at him.

"Sorry!" He puts his hands in the air.

"Give me your phone." Michelle doesn't really ask, she just grabs my phone in my purse.

"Dick!" She yells at my phone.

"What was that?!" I snatch my phone back.

"It went straight to his voice mail." Michelle says to my ear.

Kyle? I look at the screen and yes, she made a call to him. He still doesn't want to take a call from my number. It's my birthday and he's still pissed. Best birthday ever.

"Let's go!" I stand to my feet.

"Now? It's not even ten." Michelle protest.

"You could go back to the hotel room and have sex instead of trying to get fingered here." I gesture at Dom's hand underneath Michelle's dress.

Michelle and Dom chuckle. They raise from their seats and follow me out. I put on my leather jacket to cover myself and this stupid lingerie like dress that Michelle put on me earlier. My thighs are still cold and I am shivering for the rest of the ride back to the hotel.

I appreciate Michelle and Dominic for being cool and not try to fuck each other in this car. Michelle is distracted by the city most of the time while I am trying to look like I enjoy this view to. I can't stop thinking about Kyle.

"You guys go ahead, I am just going to run to the store really quick." I tell them when we get off the car.

"Okay." Dom says.

"Don't lurk around by yourself!" Michelle warns me.

"Yup."

The store just across the street. I really need a fresh water to wash down my throat after all the screaming throughout the dance the whole night. I grab two water bottles and hand the cashier some cash then head out in no time. I hug myself, crossing the street, looking so miserable. I keep my head down until I bump into a very sturdy back of a man with a really fresh minty fragrance.