Chapter 11 - Stolen Lips

We're here over 600 views!! Whoop!! I want to thank you guys for all the support, truly!

Playlist and Preview:
-Hanging On by Ellie Goulding (Chapter Opening)
-Bittersweet by Ellie Goulding (Lara saw Keith)
-Black Magic by Little Mix (Lara and Michelle talk)
-Keep Your Hands Off My Girl by Good Charlotte (Keith Finding Lara)
-You'll Be In My Heart by Phill Collins (Chapter Finale)

Lara's POV

I am sinking into Kyle's eyes as he tries to figure mine behind his thick lashes. The butterflies in my stomach are dancing to complete the tingling sensation in my heart.

Kyle takes my face in his hands and suddenly Michelle's words are ringing in my head. She was suggesting that I should kiss Kyle.

Her voice clouds my mind as I move my lips closer to him. All I have to do is rise myself to find his lips and be done with it.

As I am gathering my courage, Kyle takes one step ahead of me and crashes his lips onto mine without a single warning. My head is spinning. It's like the world has blessed us with the cheer sound of the carnival and the sparkly light to brighten my day.

His lips are soft and hard as the same time as he parts them to match mine. Electric shock is running all over my palm when he pinches my chin to part my lips even wider.

I have been waiting for this since he made me weak at that dinner. I needed this. My hands are running to his hair only to feel it between my fingers. It's so soft like I have always imagined.

I could hear a little moan escape his throat when I tug his hair gently. Kyle pushes down his tongue down my throat then take my waist to pin my body against him.

My naughty hands can't stop the feeling to get another touch, so I move them down to his puffed chest then run them up again to grab his shirt to pull him closer to me.

He is surprised by my motion, and yet keeps crushing my lips passionately. As he runs his hands up and down on my back, they finally stop at my bottom.

I can't help, but to open my eyes when he gives it a hard squeeze. His eyes are shut tightly, but something is telling me not to close my eyes again.

I begin to wander my eyes around the perimeter because this time still counts as a daylight. People can see us pinning against each other and we got some attentions here.

Though the sun is a little bit forgiving, I am sure its light is enough to give us a spotlight. I desperately want to pull away to avoid some gossip, bit my lips just won't listen to me. Right there, I notice something.

A blurry vision of Keith in the background is seen. He is walking with Keaton in his arms alongside Michael, his friend. He can't see us like this.

I quickly push Kyle's chest and take not one, but two step backwards. My eyes are fixated at Keith then back at Kyle again. His lips are swollen and probably mine are too. We're so out of breath and his hair looks so messy from all of the tugging I did to him.

Kyle tries to search for something in my eyes. Something to enlighten him about my insecurity. He's trying to figure out why I stop our kissing session.

"Lara...." His hand tries to reach me.

I don't say a word and just walk out on him then I basically jog myself further and further until I am lost in the crowd. My heart still can't handle the explosion in my chest and my stomach hurts as I am trying to run away from here. I don't know where else to go, so I am running myself back to the parking lot and wait for Michelle to come.