Author's Note

Hey guys! It's the one and only, AGeekWithGlasses bringing you sequel to A Flash to the Future - Naruto Fanfic. You guys, I am excited to work on this next story. This story will take time to update so please bear with me if I update late or something. This will probably be a lengthy read as well so I hope it keeps you entertained long enough.

This story is basically an aftermath of the Konoha 12 seeing their future. It will take place from the day they left the Hokage's office to the last scene in the end. If you want additional information about the story or need something explained, go the extension of A Flash to the Future - A Naruto Fanfic. There you will find explanations, omakes, deleted scenes, shippings, and other information about both books. I will divide the parts so that half will be that of the first book and the other half will be that of the second book.

*WARNING: This book is for mature audiences. It is rated M for adult content. If there are certain scenes you do not wish to read, skip it and go to the next chapter.*

This story is a Naruharem with NaruHina being the main ship and a very small harem (no more than three women). This book does include backstories, flashbacks, and probably extra scenes (I'll think about that last one, lol). I apologize in advance , if you become confused with the flow of the stories. It will jump back and forth from present to past (backstory/flashbacks), so try to keep up.

I hope you guys enjoy the book. Please, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow, if you want. If you want to borrow any ideas of mine, just mention my name or message me. Thanks for your love and support guys! Ja ne!