45.0

"Do-able, my ass." Taehyung muttered while walking through the mansion. "Why don't you just move?" 

"This is our territory, we can't move." Yoongi stated, putting his hands on Taehyung's shoulder. "There is no saving this, come on." The mundane dramatically pointed towards the coaled up furniture. "The walls are still standing so yes, we can save it."

Taehyung rolled his eyes before walking away from Yoongi's hold. He walked up the stairs and opened every door, he now understood why Yoongi had been so pushy about replacing all the doors with fire resistant ones once they locked down. 

The lower level was rough, upstairs it was relatively fine. Maybe it would be do-able.

-

They had spent weeks repainting the walls and put in new floors, now it was time to start getting furniture back in.

However some changes had to be made.

One late afternoon Yoongi had sat down with Taehyung. The mundane was expecting something sweet or perhaps his opinion was needed.

But no, instead, he got bad news. "We have to scrap your studio."

"What?" Taehyung spat, not liking the sound of it. "Hoseok and I discussed the layout of the mansion some more and have decided to change a few of the room layouts for safety reasons…. We don't have room for your studio anymore."

"You have a big ass mansion and you can't even give me a small room for my studio?" Yoongi slumped his shoulders before looking back up to face Taehyung. "You can put the equipment in your room instead."

"I don't want work and private life to cross, Joon and I need a separate room." 

"Namjoon already agreed to get it scrapped."

"But I don't. Music is my life, I need that room. It's already bad enough that all my work got destroyed in that fire, I'm not giving up my studio." 

"We can't-"

"Fuck you." Taehyung spat out before standing up from his chair and stomping out of the room. Of course it wouldn't be Taehyung if he didn't slam the door harshly. Yoongi let himself sink in the chair, rubbing his hands over his face.

He knew Taehyung wasn't going to take it well, but after that night, nearly losing his home and nearly losing his friend, changes had to be made.

-

"Why did you agree to it?" Taehyung burst into the living room where Hoseok and Namjoon were placing the furniture down. "To what?"

"The scrapping of our studio Joon!" The younger man screamed out. Hoseok looked over at Namjoon who ushered him away, which he gladly did. "It's for safety reasons, and how much I love music, I don't wish to have to repeat that night. Hoseok promised me it would make this mansion a lot safer if that room was converted to a secret passage instead so that it will be."

"A secret passage?"

"Did Yoongi not tell you? They're making more secret passages instead of just the one in the basement." 

"And why can't it be a secret passage and a studio?" Taehyung folded his arms in defense. "The studio is relatively close to the door, they want to store some extra weapons there."

"It doesn't matter! We lost so much of our work and now we can't even have our old studio back?"

"We can just hire a little studio in town Tae, it's not that big of a de-"

"It is that big of a deal!" Namjoon quickly threw his hands up in surrender. "Tae, calm down. You don't have to scream at me."

"I thought music was your life too Namjoon, guess not."

"You can have multiple things that you love in your life Tae- why are you so hyper focused on music? Don't ruin your relationship with Yoongi just because of a damn studio." Taehyung took great offense in that, even though he knew that Namjoon was right.

Namjoon was always right, and Taehyung hated every bit of it.

Killer King | TaegiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara