12.0

Today is the day, it's date night.

Taehyung totally had to confess to his friends that he exposed the truth. Taehyung expected them to get angry, however both of them seemed quite relieved.

Strange.

Anyway, after this night he would no longer have an excuse as to why Yoongi can't kill him. Gotta make the best of it.

Everyone except for Yoongi were sitting at the table, enjoying the breakfast made by Seokjin. They had only been in the mansion for a few weeks but Taehyung had to admit, Seokjin is a God in the kitchen.

Yoongi came walking in the dining room, a stack of papers in his hands. "What is that?" Seokjin asked, going in to grab them. Yoongi yanked the papers away. "These are not for you."

"Ah then they must be for me." Hoseok tried grabbing them as well but yet again Yoongi pulled them away. "I assume they aren't for me either?" Jungkook's small voice spoke up. "No, indeed." 

Yoongi glanced over the dining room until his eyes fell on Taehyung, just staring at him. "Me?" Taehyung was kind of confused, pointing a finger at himself. Yoongi walked over and dropped the papers next to Taehyung on the table. "Tell me later what you chose, and it better be good." With that warning he left the dining room, Seokjin called after him. "What about your breakfast!?"

Yoongi made his return into the room, snatching his plate off the table and dramatically making an exit again. Seokjin shook his head in annoyance.

"What was that all about?" Jimin questioned, trying to peep at the papers Taehyung received. Taehyung quickly put them into his bag. "Nice try."

"Do you even know what they are?" Namjoon asked. "Nope." Taehyung smiled before popping another grape in his mouth. 

Jimin looked over at Seokjin who shrugged as well. If even Seokjin didn't know then that must mean that-

Jimin let out a loud gasp. "It's about the date!"

"What date?" Hoseok asked, looking over at Taehyung who was increasingly growing nervous. "Didn't Yoongi tell you? He has a date with Tae~" Jimin sang happily, Seokjin choking on his food. "He has a what with whom!?" 

"A date. With Tae. I know that you're old but didn't know you're deaf as well." Jimin rolled his eyes, getting a smack from Namjoon. "Leave the sass behind Jimin."

Taehyung sat down on a big rock that stood proudly in the garden of the Min mansion. "Alone at last." Taehyung sighed, fishing out the papers from his bag.

He cooed at the sight, they were flyers about date opportunities close by. Yoongi was actually putting thought into the date, he wanted Taehyung to like what they were going to do.

One particular flyer caught his eye, a dance class.

"Oh fuck yes."

-

"Oh fuck no." Yoongi said, handing the paper back to Taehyung. "Hey! You said I could choose!"

"And I said that it better be good, guess what, it isn't." 

Taehyung looked sadly at the flyer in his hands. He quietly lowered the paper before looking back up at an unimpressed Yoongi. "Do I need to remind you that my heart doesn't beat?"

Taehyung sighed, his pout disappearing when a thought flooded his mind. "Wait, does that also mean you don't get a..."

"A what?" Taehyung awkwardly looked away when he met Yoongi's gaze. "Nevermind."

"Say it."

"No thanks."

"I don't get a what, Taehyung?" Taehyung glanced at Yoongi before pointing down at his groin area. Yoongi's eyes widened, Taehyung definitely creeped him out. "Out." He said, pointing at the door like a fed up teacher.

"Kay, see you tonight at dance class! Bye~~" Taehyung sprinted out before Yoongi could utter another word. 

If he wasn't there Yoongi couldn't protest.