27.0

The stars shimmered in the night sky, a cold breeze flew through the air, sending a shiver down Seokjin's spine. "Looks beautiful." A voice emerged from behind Seokjin, making him turn around. His eyes met Jimin's, who took a seat next to him.

"Did you think about it yet?" Jimin looked up at him. Seokjin sighed, shifting his gaze towards the blonde. "Yeah..."

"Well?" Seokjin's eyes saddened, breaking eye contact again. "It's complicated."

"Why?" 

"Well, the things I want and need are contradicting." Jimin snuggled a little closer. "How come?"

"I want to be with you."

"But?"

"But I need Jungkook to be happy, it's my job you know? I need to take care of the boys and make sure they live a good life." Jimin sighed, letting go of Seokjin's arm. "Well, I like you both, so this is a very shitty situation."

"Jimin." Jimin looked away from the stars, instead looking at the stars in Seokjin's eyes. "Go make Jungkookie happy, for me." Jimin let out a sigh, wrapping his arm around Seokjin. "Alright, but tonight I'm all yours."

"Don't make this harder than it already is." Seokjin closed his eyes in an attempt to close himself off from Jimin. "Be selfish for one night Jinnie." The vampire felt a pressure on his shoulder, it was most likely Jimin propping his head on it to look at the stars. He slowly opened his eyes and his suspicions were correct, the only difference was that he looked at Seokjin instead of the stars. The vampire looked back at him, Jimin's twinkling eyes on full display. 

"I- can't do this. Jimin, I'm sorry." Seokjin softly pushed Jimin away. The vampire stood up from the bench they were sitting on. "Jin." Jimin called out, grabbing his hand. "I won't reconsider J-" Before the brunette could finish his sentence, Jimin had pulled him into a tight hug. "You're too good for this world, you know that?" Jimin mumbled, with one last squeeze he let go and left to go back inside the mansion. 

"And you're too good to be in mine." Seokjin said after him, but he knew Jimin was out of hearing range.

-

"Jungkookie~" Jimin sang while entering Jungkook's room, spotting the young vampire sitting on his bed, playing games. Jungkook just hummed, not even looking up once. Jimin sat down next to him, looking at the game he was playing. "Oeh! I love Mario Kart! Can I join?" Jungkook didn't respond, too focused on the game. "Kookie?" 

Jimin sprawled out all across Jungkook's lap, this caused him to finally snap out of his gamer mode. "Oh, hi Jiminie, I didn't notice you there." Jimin crossed his arms with a pout. "I could tell." Jungkook pinched Jimin's chubby cheek. "Sorry~"

"Don't you dare do that again." Jimin warned, slapping Jungkook's hand off his cheek. Jungkook leaned down and pecked Jimin's pout. Ever since their first kiss Jungkook had been a lot more casual with giving pecks, Jimin would lie if he said he didn't like it. It felt domestic yet very much like puppy love as well.

The blonde hid his blushing face in his hands. Jungkook put down his controller and lifted Jimin's hand away from his face. "I like seeing you blush, don't hide it from me." Jimin nodded and instead used his hand to play with Jungkook's raven locks.

Jimin wondered if he should tell the other about Seokjin. It could very well upset Jungkook if he told him, causing Seokjin to get upset as well because he entrusted Jimin to make Jungkook happy and this would make Jimin upset because both of his love interests are upset.

Time to get Taehyung involved.

-

"I need advice." Jimin said, entering the office where Taehyung was just playing on his phone while Yoongi was busy with, what a surprise, papers.

Yoongi didn't even bat an eye, already knowing Jimin was here for Taehyung. "About what?"

There Jimin went, spilling all of the beans towards Taehyung and indirectly also towards Yoongi. 

"I really, really like Seokjin, but Jungkook is so loving and 100 percent willing to be with me, while Seokjin isn't because of Jungkook wanting to be with me." Jimin held his hair in frustration.

At this point the conversation had caught Yoongi's attention, he didn't know there was another man in the game, let alone their youngest. Seokjin not being 100 percent willing? He sure didn't show that when gushing about the blonde boy. Taehyung noticed Yoongi's confused look.

"Do you perhaps know something, Yoongi?" Jimin turned around, and the vampire noticed his hopeful eyes. "No." Yoongi answered, the hope immediately disappearing from his eyes.

"But I'll talk about it with him." Taehyung clicked his tongue, knowing damn well that the vampire was lying through his teeth. Just how Yoongi could tell when Taehyung was lying, Taehyung could tell when Yoongi was doing the exact same thing. Jimin on the other hand jumped up excitedly and engulfed Yoongi in a big hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Let go, let go, let goooo." Yoongi said in the exact same tone to mock Jimin. Jimin let him go before engulfing Taehyung in a hug as well. "Have fun you two." He winked before skipping out of the room.

"No reason."

"So you did lie?"

Yoongi laid down his pen before looking up at the red haired man on his desk. "Yes, I did. But I'm not telling you the truth until I know more myself."