11.0

"Found you."

Taehyung's eyes widened and he looked beside him. Yoongi stood there with his arms crossed, not out of breath at all. "What are the three of you doing?"

"Nothing?" Yoongi sighed, going to pull Taehyung up but instead Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's waist and pulled him down. "What the fuck are you doing?" He exclaimed. "Promise me you won't hurt us."

"Fine, a painless death for disobeying me."

"N-no! You still owe me a date!" Yoongi shrugged. "Too bad, now get up."

"No." Taehyung was throwing a fit, making sure Yoongi wouldn't be able to lift him up. "Oh my God, do you want me to kill you!?"

Taehyung glared at Yoongi. "You wouldn't dare, I know you don't want to kill us."

"As a matter of fact, I do." Yoongi tried standing up again, but Taehyung pulled him back down. "Yoongi please." Taehyung put up innocent pleading eyes, similar to puppy dog eyes. "You can not save yourself out of this one."

"What can I do to make you forgive us?"

"Nothing."

"I'm sure there is something." Taehyung pouted, holding Yoongi's hands.

"Nope." Taehyung his grip tightened, Yoongi's eyes slowly turned red. "Give up Taehyung."

"No! I know you like me!" Yoongi snapped out of it and looked at Taehyung in shock. "W-what?"

"I know that you have fallen for me Min Yoongi, you have fallen for a human and you are trying to cover it up by acting all tough! You'll regret hurting us!" Yoongi looked at him with disbelief that such filthy words would be thrown towards him. Min Yoongi? Liking a human? Impossible, he has standards.

"I don't fall for mundanes. They're disgusting." Yoongi spat, roughly shaking off Taehyung's hands. Yoongi stood back up, dusting off his clothes. "Your friends have already been brought back, you can go back the easy or the hard way."

Taehyung slowly stood up, looking Yoongi in the eyes. "Alright." He roughly pushed Yoongi to the ground before he started sprinting again.

"Motherfucker." Yoongi cursed, his eyes glowing red.

-

Taehyung's eyes opened, it was pitch black. "Oh, are you kidding me!?" Taehyung wiggled around, trying to get out of the ropes that tied him to the chair.

The light switched on, blinding Taehyung. "So, care to explain?" Yoongi was leaning against the doorframe, shooting Taehyung a questioning look. "Are you seriously only questioning me?"

"Considering you were the only one who heard about our plans tonight, it would make sense for me to begin with you."

"We- were curious about how you hunt!"

"Bullshit."

"I'm not lying!" Yoongi gave Taehyung a side eye. "Sure you aren't." Yoongi sighed, pushing himself from the doorframe.

"Where are you going?"

"Preparing to kill you and then your friends." Yoongi said, sharpening a knife. "Y-you can't do that!"

"Watch me." Yoongi stepped closer to Taehyung, flipping the knife in his fingers. Taehyung's eyes flickered between the knife and Yoongi. "Y-You still owe me a date Min Yoongi! I won that game!"

"Tell me the truth and I will."

Of course, Taehyung being scared for his life, did exactly that. Within just a few minutes he had told him their whole entire plan. From seducing them to gain their trust, to betraying them, to following them in their hunt to find their weak spots. "Wow." Yoongi said, lowering the knife.

"I-I'm sorry bu-"

"You guys are idiots." Yoongi burst out laughing, holding his stomach. "Why are you laughing!?" 

"You would've been so dead." Yoongi giggled, pinking away a tear from laughter.

"O-oh." Embarrassed, Taehyung looked down at the floor. They probably weren't the first ones to try that.

"Well, see you next week on Friday."

"What is Friday?"

"That date I owe you." Yoongi smirked and left the room, leaving the blushing mess also known as Taehyung.

"Wait- Are you leaving me in here for a whole entire week!?" Taehyung yelled, his question getting answered by a door slamming shut. At least he kept the lights on for once.