18.0

Seokjin exited Yoongi's bedroom, looking exhausted. "He'll be fine, I am confident he can make a good recovery." Taehyung let out a breath of relief, thank God.

"Now that we know he's fine...." Hoseok started before slowly turning his gaze towards Taehyung. "How did you two end up there?"

"I- wanted to show him a special place."

"Yoongi knows he can't enter, yet he still ended up there. What did you do?" Taehyung nervously played with his fingers, trying to avoid Hoseok's intense stare. "I dragged him in." He confessed, looking up to see two pissed off vampires looking at him. "You idiot!" Seokjin launched forward, Hoseok stopping him from doing something stupid. "You know we can't kill them." Hoseok whispered at Seokjin, inaudible for Taehyung. The two glared one last time at Taehyung, their eyes glowing purple and green.

They weren't happy with him and truly, they had all the rights not to be. "I deserved that." He mumbled, looking at the closed door to Yoongi's room.

"I'm sorry." His apologies fell on deaf ears, they didn't want to hear it. 

"Am I allowed to go inside?" Taehyung asked Hoseok with an uncertain look on his face. He didn't want to be crossing a line, especially not after pissing the vampires off. Hoseok sighed, brushing his hair to the back. "Yeah you can, but don't do anything stupid or else I'll let Seokjin kill you."

"Understood." Taehyung gulped, he definitely didn't want to feel Seokjin's fury. The man might be very kind and calm on most days, the times he had been upset weren't very pleasant. He quietly disappeared into the room, leaving Namjoon and Hoseok standing alone in the hallway.

Namjoon stood up and gave Hoseok a back hug. "It will be fine."

"I hope so." Hoseok laid his hand on top of Namjoon's. "I'm just overwhelmed, everything changed so quickly... And now Yoongi-." 

"I totally get that. Just a month ago we came into your lives and now one of us nearly took away Yoongi's. A lot changed for you." 

"At least not all of it was negative." Hoseok said, turning around to clasp his arms around Namjoon's neck. "You might've been out to kill me at first, but I got a sickeningly sweet boyfriend instead."

"Oh please, the moment I laid my eyes upon you I knew damn well I wouldn't be able to kill you." Namjoon smiled down at him, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's waist. "Let's go outside, yeah? These hallways are way too depressing at the moment." Namjoon pecked the top of Hoseok's head before letting go. "Sounds like a plan." Hoseok smiled, taking Namjoon's hand in his.

-

Taehyung sat on the chair next to Yoongi's bed. He kind of looked like a boyfriend straight out of a drama, who was regretting breaking up with his girlfriend now that she had been hit by a car after running from him.

Yeah, that's it. That's the emotion he's feeling right now.

He was just looking at Yoongi's sleeping figure, he seemed peaceful despite the multiple stitches on his body. Luckily Seokjin had been trained to perform medical care, now they didn't need to put Yoongi's life in the hands of a random stranger.

Taehyung leaned over and brushed Yoongi's raven black locks out of his face. If the man was awake he would've never dared to touch him.

"Done acting like a widow?" Taehyung glanced over at the person who had entered the room. Jimin was leaning against the doorway, his lips pressed in a tight line. "Are you done chasing Seokjin and Jungkook?" Jimin skillfully hopped over, taking a seat on the chair next to Taehyung. 

"Eh, I noticed they needed some time alone so I gave it to them for once." Taehyung patted Jimin's shoulder. "Proud of you."

"Thanks."Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jimin opened his mouth before closing it again. "Speak up, what do you want to ask?"

"We're not continuing the plan are we?"

"I don't think killing them would make any of us happy. This place with these people has strangely started feeling like a second family to me. "Couldn't agree more." Jimin exhaled, giving Taehyung a comforting smile.

"Thank you for being my best friend Jimin." Jimin hummed before abruptly pulling Taehyung in for a tight hug. "Thank you too. I really appreciate you being in my life Tae Tae." 

Jimin's facial expression changed from happiness to discomfort. He scrunched his face in pain while reaching for his leg.

"I know you said you'd leave them alone... However I really think you should get that checked out."

"You're right... I guess I have to go bother Jin now." Jimin pretended to be upset by it. Taehyung knew better though, Jimin was happy he had a valid excuse to be anywhere near the heartthrob. Jimin gave Taehyung a wink before hopping away. Taehyung rolled his eyes before averting his attention back to Yoongi.

"I don't know if you can hear me Yoongi... But I just want you to know that... I'm sorry, for everything."