5.0

"My arm hurts."

"Same."

"My butt hurts."

"Jimin, you chose to get it on your butt."

"Uhm hello? Now I can hide it? I'm obviously the smartest one here."

"It literally lasts for only a year!"

"Can both of you shut up?" Namjoon grumbled. "I need to come up with a plan to get us the hell out of here."

Jimin blinked his eyes before speaking again. "Anyway, y'all saw the hot vampire?"

"Yes." Namjoon sighed, immediately giving up on any plans. Jimin clapped his hands excitedly. "Soooo... Who do y'all have the hotties for?" Jimin bumped his shoulder against the other two.

"Uh… Dude with the really good nose."

"Oh! Green eye! Yeah he is cute but the other two, like, yes Zaddy's."

"Who are you talking about?" Namjoon questioned. "Jungkookie and broad shoulders who's name I forgot, like those two have some muscles and I like a man with muscles." 

Taehyung sighed while being done with both of his friends. "We were literally on a mission to kill them and now both of you are having crushes on them?"

"Love is love Taehyung, you can't decide." Jimin stuck out his tongue.

"No, Taehyung is right, we shouldn't get distracted. It does not matter how hot they are… They are cold blooded killers, we need to get the hell out of here. Let's get back to brainstorming."

"You sure you don't find one of them hot?" Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear. "Hundred percent." He sat down, staring blankly at the wall to brainstorm their way out of there. His IQ might not be as high as Namjoon's, Taehyung did always find a creative way to solve their problems.

"Oh my god, there he is, shoulder Zaddy."

"Jimin didn't we say that we shouldn't get dis- and he is gone." Namjoon sighed, deciding to let the boy go his way.

-

"Hi~~" The vampire turned around, meeting the gaze of the small Jimin. "I'm Jimin~" The man stared at Jimin before he turned on his heel. "Oh come on, I only want to get to know you." Jimin said, catching up to him.

"Seokjin." He stated with a blank expression.

"That's a beautiful name! Say Seokjin, how about we talk a little over a nice cup of coffee, or blood, if you prefer that." Jimin winked, grabbing onto Seokjin's arm. "Ooh, you are strong." He said, a flirtatious tone laced in his voice while squeezing Seokjin's biceps.

-

"Got an idea yet?"

"Nope."

"How about now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"Taehyung shut your mouth for just a few minutes-" Namjoon's eyes widened. "I got it! When they let us leave to go undercover we will just flee for dear life and go to another vampire's territory."

"Won't they follow us?"

"Vampires are weirdly obedient to the unspoken rules."

"Nice idea."

"Thanks! Wait, that wasn't Taehyu- oh fuck." Green eye was back, leaning against the doorframe with a smirk plastered on his face. "I'll go inform the leader, I'm sure he will be pleased to hear this." He winked at the panicked Namjoon.

"W-wait!" Taehyung stumbled forward, grabbing the vampire's arm. "Don't tell him."

"And why shouldn't I?"

"B-Because Namjoon has a crush on you."

"Shut the fuck up.." Namjoon whisper yelled wanting Taehyung to shut up. The younger one was digging a grave for all of them. "Oh?" The vampire said with a smirk, averting his gaze to Namjoon. "Does he now?"

"Yeah! He thinks you have a-" Namjoon tackled Taehyung to the ground. "Forget what he said." The vampire crouched down to meet Namjoon's eye level. "Kinda difficult if a cutie like you, likes me." He winked before booping Namjoon's small nose. Namjoon's face turned bright red. "Anyway." The vampire said, his voice immediately changing back to monotonous. "I'll get going."

Without another word he had left the room, leaving Taehyung and Namjoon sitting dumbfounded on the floor.