4.0

The heavy fog filled the area all around them. "I'm scared." Jimin squeaked, hiding his face behind the camera. "We are going to die." Namjoon breathed out. Taehyung looked at his two friends who had already given up. Their courage had left their body.

"I'm not giving up." Taehyung opened the door before pulling Jungkook out of the van with him. "Don't set a step closer or I'm sending a bullet through his skull!" Taehyung warned, putting the gun against Jungkook's temple.

A small man emerged from the fading fog, glaring over at Taehyung. "Give him back to us and we'll allow you to get out of here alive…" The vampire with a surprisingly deep voice for his stature said.

"Only if you promise to leave humans alone!"

"What is that idiot doing?" Namjoon grumbled while Jimin had his camera zoomed in to capture the action. "Give him back and you'll find out."

"Is it a deal? Or are you too much of a monster to leave innocent people alone!?" 

Taehyung placed his finger on the trigger. "Jungkook." The man with broad shoulders spoke up. Taehyung didn't even have a chance to react, Jungkook threw him over his shoulder before Taehyung fell back first on a lot of sharp pebbles. The small vampire was quickly next to them and ripped the gun out of Taehyung's hand. 

"Seems like negotiating with mundanes is too difficult." The vampire waved his hand around, the other 2 vampires went to Namjoon and Jimin while Jungkook still had a steady grip on Taehyung. It didn't take long until they were knocked out cold.

-

Soon consciousness found it's way back to the three men. However once they opened their eyes they were still met with darkness. "Good fucking job." Namjoon scolded, aggravating Taehyung. "Shut up."

"Why can't I see any of you?"

"Because it's dark, Jimin."

"Oh right… heh… Silly me." Jimin said, trying to play it off like he does with every situation. The issue here however is that Jimin really wished he hadn't tagged along.

The lights of the room flickered on, all three of them flinched at the sudden light source. The sound of footsteps approached when a vampire with a scaringly perfect nose stood in front of them. "What are you guys doing here?" He spoke, scanning all three of them over. "YOU took us here!" Taehyung snarked, getting a side eye from said vampire. "What were you doing in the forest?"

"Camping." Namjoon lied through his teeth.

"Then why did you have weapons with you?"

"In case something happened. Jeez, are you judging us for being cautious?" Namjoon stated it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Right, that's why you have camera footage labelled as 'hunting the killer vampires'." The vampire spoke, crossing his arms. Namjoon's head slowly turned to face Jimin. "Why did you call it that?"

"I wasn't going to risk uploading my se- I mean, cat videos."

"You don't even have a cat?" Taehyung questioned, getting a glare from Jimin that shut him up. "Right…. Who is your leader?"

"Joonie." Jimin answered, nudging towards the man sitting in the middle. "Jimin, shut up."

"The tall one." Taehyung clarified, Namjoon couldn't be more offended by the betrayal. The vampire leaned over, staring straight into Namjoon's soul to make him snap. "We… Wanted to join you!" 

"Oh?" All three said in unison, making Namjoon mentally curse. "We thought it might be helpful for you guys to have some humans on your side… To... You know, go undercover."

-

"You want to join us?" The small vampire raised his brow at the three men standing in front of him. "Sure do." Namjoon faked a smile, nudging Taehyung and Jimin to do the same. "Why should I trust you after one of you put a gun to the head of our youngest."

"Self defense." Taehyung snarked, getting an elbow from Namjoon in his ribs. "What he was trying to say is… We wanted to show you that we are capable of protecting you."

"Right, that's why bucko over there ended up on the ground." One of the vampires said before their loud laughter filled the room. "Jin." The small vampire slightly turned to the jokester to warn him. "Sorry."

"Unlike some of you…" The vampire spoke, glancing at Taehyung. "I'm quite good at making deals." 

"Wait… You're actually letting us join?"

"Yes." Jungkook entered the room holding a stamp attached to a long stick. "Get their info Hoseok." The vampire leader ordered before pulling Jungkook along with him. 

The perfect nose vampire stood in front of them, a notebook in his hands, staring straight at Jimin.

"Full name?"

"Park Jimin."

"Age?"

"24."

"Specie?"

"Human?"

The vampire now averted his gaze to Namjoon. The tall man let out a sigh before speaking up. "Kim Namjoon, 25, human." Now it was Taehyung's turn. "None of your business." He spat, no way in hell was he getting his information. He didn't want to join their stupid clan, he'd rather be found dead. The vampire looked unamused, turning to meet the gaze of their leader. The leader made a small gesture, the vampire his eyes started glowing a very bright green. "U-uh... Kim Taehyung, 24, Human." The vampire put on a mocking smile before his eyes turned back to dark brown. He scribbled down the information and walked towards the leader. Jungkook returned with the stamp that was now glowing red.

"So... Who first?"