26.0

"Yoongi is a bitch." Jimin grumbled plopping down on Jungkook's desk chair. Jungkook huffed out a breath through his nose. "Are you laughing at me?"

"Kinda, yeah. Yoongi is a tough trainer but he gets the job done."

"He can be tough and not an absolute asshole." A throat got cleared from behind Jimin. "...He's behind me isn't he?" Jungkook slowly nodded, trying his hardest not to smile. 

Footsteps approached them before Yoongi appeared into his field of vision, handing Jungkook a book. He spared Jimin a short, intimidating glance before walking back out of the room. 

"What did he give you?"

"I asked about the Killer Vampire's history... Guess he has a book for it." Jungkook laughed, placing the book on his nightstand.

"Nerd." Jimin giggled, Jungkook raising up his brow in disbelief. "Didn't you say you liked history?"

"Leave me alone." The blonde stood up from his chair, dramatically striding out of Jungkook's room.

-

Yoongi was busy in his office like usual when a little styrofoam box plopped on top of his desk. With a sigh Yoongi decided to look up at who was bothering him. Taehyung, of course.

"What's this?" The vampire asked, pointing at the box. "Lamb skewers." Yoongi reached out to slightly lift the lid, his eyes narrowing before looking back at Taehyung. "What did you do with it?"

"Nothing."

"...What did you break?"

"Nothing." Yoongi sat back in his chair, the look of suspicion still plastered across his face. "Why are you giving me this?" 

"To be nice, why? Can I suddenly not give people gifts?"

"...Oh you definitely did something, you're guilt tripping me into accepting it." Taehyung let out a deep sigh and popped the box open. "I'm sick of your shit." He grumbled, picking up a lamb skewer and popping it into Yoongi's mouth. "Jin's advice sucks." The red haired man turned on his heel and headed out of the door. "Hey! What did Jin tell you!?"

The door was already shut, the mundane very obviously ignoring the annoying vampire.

-

The three men sat in Jimin's bedroom, hanging around without a purpose. "Say Joonie." Jimin started, looking up at his friend. "Hm?" The man hummed, putting his finger on the word he last read. "You're dating Hoseok aren't you?" The smaller man asked, making Namjoon flustered.

"Yeah... I am."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at that. "Our plan was to get them wrapped around OUR fingers, not us getting wrapped around theirs."

"Tae, no offense, but you have failed that plan as well." Jimin commented, making the youngest of the 3 sputter. "I think he took offense in that." Namjoon whispered towards Jimin who nodded.

"I did not! This is all my plan to eliminate them!"

"Can't believe he's lying to his best friends." Jimin looked at his nails, seeming uninterested in Taehyung's defense. "Tae, we're hot, they're hot. That plan was a lost cause since the beginning." Namjoon snorted at Jimin's remark. Taehyung sat in silence, he was done with his friends. "Anyway, Joonie, I am very happy for you." Jimin patted his hand on Namjoon's thigh in support.

Taehyung stood up and made his way towards the door. "I'm not done with the two of you, I will make you go back to your senses." The mundane twisted the doorknob, going to turn and leave the room. "Our plan to kill them isn't over y-"

"Hey, he did that to me earlier!" Jimin commented when he saw the person behind the door was the one and only Min Yoongi. "...How much of that did you hear?"

"Quite a bit."

"Ah." Taehyung glanced back at his two friends that were watching the scene unfold in amusement. "Let's talk for a bit." Yoongi said, grabbing Taehyung's wrist and pulling him along.

"Don't kill him please!" Jimin yelled from their bedroom. 

-

"You understand that if I keep hearing you plotting our murder, I won't be able to let you live, right?"

"I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the bugs...."

"Since when do you wrap bugs around your fingers?" Taehyung's gaze lowered to the ground, he knew Yoongi wasn't stupid. The vampire could see right through his lies. "You killed my father, is it so hard to understand that I want to honor him in some sort of way?" Taehyung mumbled, raising his gaze to meet Yoongi's eyes. He expected to see the same old cold stare but was instead greeted by soft eyes.

"All of us lost our family. We are the only four left. I understand the concept of honor, but judging by the way you are with your friends... I highly doubt that you were raised by a murderous man."

"He wasn't..."

"Would your father really want you to kill to 'honor' him? Or would he want you to make amends?" 

Taehyung let out a deep sigh, brushing the bangs out of his face. "Why do you make it so hard for me to hate you?"

"Taehyung, one last chance. If you plot anything against us and we find out. It's over for you."