44.0

After a long restless night the sun started rising, the smoke of the still burning mansion could be seen in the distance.

"Hobi." Namjoon called out after he had realized his lover had sneaked out of his hold to stand outside instead. Hoseok looked at him with a saddened smile. "Do you think they made it?"

"They would've been here by now Joonie." Namjoon let out a deep sigh, hugging his love from behind. "I'm so sorry."

"It isn't your fault." He said, placing his hands on top of Namjoon's. "Still, they were your family." Hoseok hummed sadly, allowing his eyes to close while being held by the one he loves.

"Are." A voice corrected them, both the men their heads snapped in the direction. "You crazy motherfuckers, you actually did it." Hoseok called out before jumping into their arms. "Sorry it took so long, someone was polka dotted with gunshots that I had to treat." Yoongi casually said, his eyes slowly falling onto Seokjin who was wrapped up in bandages. "I have no clue who that would be." The older vampire remarked before going to slowly open the bunker's door.

Jungkook and Jimin laid together, Jungkook's body was draped all over the mundane, acting like some sort of shield. It was obvious that Jungkook had taken that awkward position in order to protect Jimin if more intruders found their bunker. 

He walked towards them, only being able to reach Jungkook. Slowly allowing his slender fingers to play with Jungkook's soft hair. The younger one hummed before his eyes peeked open. "This better not be a dream or the next thing I will be visiting is a bridge." He mumbled sleepily, Seokjin letting out a small chuckle. "It's not a dream, I'm really here." Jungkook immediately shot up at the sound of Seokjin's voice, Jimin getting rudely awakened. "You made it!" Jungkook yelled, the ruckus he was causing awakened Taehyung from his short slumber.

Jungkook leaped into Seokjin's arms, smothering his face with kisses. The older vampire decided to ignore the screaming of his muscles just so he could hold his love. Jimin's daze started wearing off as well when he also realized it was actually him. 

"Oh my god." He whispered before pulling both Seokjin and Jungkook in for a hug, the mundane's tears soaking their shirts. "Hey, hey, it's alright. I'm here, I'm alive."

"I was so scared for you." Jimin cried. "For you and Yoongi.." He said while looking around, his eyes not spotting the leader. "Is he…?"

"He's outside with Hoseok and Namjoon. Don't worry, we both made it out alive."

With that a blanket got thrown off a bed and Taehyung immediately rushed out of the bunker. He ignored the dizziness from standing up too quickly and let himself fall in Yoongi's arms. "Thank fucking God." He said while getting caressed by his lover.

Taehyung looked up to meet Yoongi's warm eyes. "Don't fucking scare me like that again." His finger dug inside the vampire's chest in a threatening manner. Yoongi let out a small laugh before cupping Taehyung's face. "I'm here no? And I managed to bring Seokjin with me." Taehyung scanned over the vampire for injuries but he was surprisingly pretty much unscathed. 

"You should've seen Seokjin last night, he looked like a Yayoi Kusama piece." Taehyung tried his best not to laugh at Seokjin's suffering but a small smile managed to creep through. 

Hoseok interrupted the conversation between the two. "Will the mansion be able to get saved?"

Yoongi sighed deeply. "It will take a lot of work and money, but it's do-able."