REWRITE DONE - Update

THE REWRITE IS FINISHED WOOHOO

That means....

You'll still have to wait a bit :)

I am currently publishing
Feared Love | Taekook
that will be running to it's close around the end of August.

And if you know about my schedule you would know that I like to start my books at the beginning of the month...

Therefore, if everything goes according to my carefully thought out schedule... *cough cough*

I will be able to start publishing the Killer King rewrite on Wednesday September 1st... Which is a great timing considering it's our maknae's birthday :D

I am coincidentally going back to college at that time as well so y'know, forgive me if I get busy...

I will take these extra few months to do some extra editing, try to fish out a few of the many errors I made. Maybe switch a few more things up here and there if I feel like it.

HOWEVER!

I changed quite a bit, like... quite a lot. The beginning of the book will go relatively the same route but bro... the second we start nearing the middle.... you're in for a ride.

I personally think the book improved a lot.... But you can be the judge of that :')

If y'all hate it, I can always just switch it back to the original I guess.. I have both of them saved anyway... Just in case.

Sooo... I hope you will like it and I sincerely hope you will be down for the ride considering I worked hard on this...

If you have any questions regarding the rewrite feel free to ask here...

No, you can't have a spoiler.

See you September 1st! (Or earlier if I have something else to announce.)

-Hunney

(Oh and if you want to make an awesome cover for the book, feel free to do so. Send them through in my Twitter DM's @YesHunney . Who knows, I might pick yours ;) and yes, I will be giving credit, no I can't pay you, I'm a broke student :'( )