28.0

"So Jungkook is in it as well?"

Seokjin snapped his head in Yoongi's direction. "How'd you know?"

"I overheard him talking to Taehyung." Seokjin sighed, slumping down on the sofa. "You are gonna scold me aren't you? For trying to take Kookie's hap-"

"Why should I scold you for wanting to be happy? When my parents gave you the role as caretaker they did not mean for you to give up everything you want, Seokjin." Seokjin looked away, fumbling with his fingers. 

"Plus,  polygamy is still a thing." Seokjin glared at Yoongi. "What? We all know Jungkook liked you once upon a time." Seokjin nodded. "Yeah... But those were for sure the hormones messing him up, he was only 20." 

"Hormones? At 20? Seokjin, please."

"Still a no. Jungkook can have him, it's fine." The leader sighed, brushing his bangs away from his face. "That is not how you spoke about him when I didn't know Jungkook was involved."

"Yoongi, with all the respect- scrap that, with no respect, go focus on Taehyung." Yoongi rolled his eyes at the remark. He knew of Seokjin's defensive nature, he builds up walls the second you hit him where it hurts. "Fine, I'll tell Jimin you don't like him then." Yoongi walked away, expecting Seokjin to run after him but he didn't. He peaked around the corner, seeing Seokjin was just sitting on the sofa looking sadly down at the ground.

"I assume it didn't go as planned." Yoongi flinched, ready to fight anyone who dared to scare him. "Wow there tiger, it's just me." Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's hand, interlacing their fingers. "See? It's TaeTae~" Taehyung said, poking his finger in his cheek.

"If you are using Jimin's flirting advice you can stop immediately." Taehyung dropped his finger. "Fine."

"To answer your question however, no, it did not go as planned." The mundane shrugged his shoulders. "Seokjin always struck me as a passive person, this doesn't surprise me at all."

Yoongi looked around the corner one more time, sighing and looking up at the other man. "...Are you wearing coloured contacts?"

"Yup! Blue ones, like them?" He batted his eyelashes while Yoongi raised his lip. "I hate them. Removes all the emotions from your eyes.

"Oh, so your eyes?" Taehyung taunted, pushing Yoongi's shoulder. "Ha ha. Very funny." He said, not even a crack of a smile on his face.

Taehyung pulled Yoongi along. "I'm wearing them because I have plans."

"With?"

"You, we are going on a second date whether you like it or not."

Yoongi stopped in his tracks, nearly knocking Taehyung down. "Don't tell me we are going back there."

"Okay, I won't tell you."

-

"Boys! Welcome back to salsa class! Taehyung, love your coloured contacts! Junki..... love your... shoes..." Yoongi rolled his eyes at the lady. 

"So welcome everyone! Let's get started." She clapped in her hands and everyone went to stand in position. "I hate you so much right now." Yoongi whispered. "Relax, We'll do something you like next."

Like last time, Taehyung gave up about half way in, letting Yoongi lead the way instead. "It's not fair, how are you so good at this?"

"Taehyung, I have been in Cuba a lot, of course I know how it works."

"Did you also dance with such an attractive man back then?" Taehyung winked at him.

"No." Taehyung gave himself a pat on the back mentally. "He was more attractive."

Aaannndd there went Taehyung's ego, he looked at Yoongi offended, Yoongi just standing there with a stupid smirk plastered on his face. "I refuse to believe that."

"Then you don't, not my problem." Taehyung was about to fire back when the instructor spoke up. "Taehyung, Junki, focus!" Taehyung glared at the smaller male, before focusing again.

-

The two men exited the dance studio, being met by the cool night sky.

"Taehyungie!"

"Oh no not again." Yoongi grunted. "...That wasn't my grandmother." Taehyung closed his eyes, before turning to face the person.

"Who was it then?"

"Mom! Hey! How are you?" Taehyung's mom squashed Taehyung's face together. "Honeybear! I missed you so much!" Yoongi couldn't contain his laughter upon hearing the pet name. The vampire covered his laugh with his mouth, silently chuckling.

Taehyung's mother looked at Yoongi, narrowing her eyes. 

"You look very familiar."