36.0

Merry Christmas :)

-

"Hobi and I are going on a date, so don't expect us to be back any time soon."

"Don't worry, I know how you two get." Taehyung stated, aggressively scrapping a lyric he wrote down. "...Right… Whatever caused you to feel that way, keep writing, it makes great music." Taehyung went to throw his pen at Namjoon but the door already had been closed, his pen weakly falling to the floor. Taehyung looked out of the window, spotting the threeway getting ready for a hike. Guess they'll be gone too.

Jimin had burst into Taehyung's room last night to excitedly tell him his good news after he had his fight with Yoongi. It managed to cheer up his mood for the night, but then he dreamt about the fight and his anger was all built up again.

So now, he was forcing his feelings out on paper, like Namjoon said, anger makes great songs. However Taehyung couldn't help the occasional pangs of guilt hitting his heartstrings, making him question whether he did overreact.

"I fucking overreacted." Taehyung mumbled, crumbling up the paper he was writing on and tossing it in the trash.

So it didn't take long for the curly haired man to make his way to Yoongi's room to apologize. "Yoongi?" Taehyung knocked on his door, it swiftly opened a few seconds later. "Yes?"

"I'm sorry for my overreaction yesterday." Taehyung looked up to meet the vampire's eyes. Yoongi just merely shrugged. "It's okay, we all don't have our days sometimes." Taehyung let out a breath of relief, thank God he isn't upset with him.

"Just, if I said something that actually hurt you, please tell me instead of running away. I want to understand you."

"I will." Taehyung nodded. 

An awkward silence fell between the two before Yoongi broke it. "Is, there something else you need?"

"Well, everyone else is gone on their dates… How about we have a stay at home date?" Taehyung suggested, he really wanted his feelings for Yoongi to reawaken. "Sounds lovely, what do you want to do?"

-

That is how the two ended up curled up in bed, a big bucket of popcorn in between them while a horror movie was playing. Normally Taehyung would've been scared out of his wits but ever since he saw what the Killer vampires could do he has been desensitized.

"Boo, you dumb whore." Taehyung called out, throwing his popcorn at the screen.

The main character in the movie had decided to hide in the supply closet instead of bolting for the door. That however resulted in the killer finding her and slashing her head off. Yoongi looked at it with a straight face and an occasional chuckle would leave his mouth when the characters made horrible decisions.

Overall, the movie was okay, not great, but good enough. "So this is what mundanes watch for entertainment?"

"Yup." Taehyung answered, popping his p. "Interesting." Yoongi remarked, Taehyung noting the sheer sarcasm laced through his voice. "Alright then, show me a vampire's way of having fun." Yoongi's eyes drifted down to Taehyung's neck, making the mundane visibly gulp.

"Maybe something else." He squeaked, Yoongi's gaze was far too intense for his liking. "Boo, you're no fun."

"Don't use my words against me!" Taehyung chuckled at Yoongi's choice of words. Yoongi softly smiled before grabbing a handful of popcorn and tossing it at Taehyung. "Hey!" He giggled before throwing some back at the vampire. Like two little kids they started having a food war that resulted in them having to clean Taehyung's bed from those little corn kernels. 

"Well." Taehyung clapped his hands once after they were done. "Thank you for the lovely date, we have to do that again."

"With perhaps a better movie suggestion." Taehyung laughed, playfully pushing Yoongi's shoulder. "Alright, you can choose the next one." The vampire made his way towards the door but stopped right next to Taehyung.

"Thank you too." Yoongi said, putting his hand on Taehyung's shoulder and pressing a light kiss to Taehyung's cheek.

While Yoongi made his way out of the room, Taehyung's face was firing up, his cheeks and ears as red as a tomato.

Oh, his feelings for Yoongi have been reawakened, alright.

Killer King | TaegiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara