16.0

A/N (I'll be using their names even though the humans of the group don't know them. It's just easier to write on my part.)

-

The opposing team charged forward.

It was Seonghwa, Yeosang, Yunho, San and Wooyoung versus Yoongi, Seokjin and Hoseok.

Mingi and Hongjoong went after Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin.

Meanwhile the two youngest, Jungkook and Jongho, were battling one versus one, Jungkook trying his best to keep Jongho far away from him to have his weapon remain effective.

The Nightmare vampires became stronger and stronger by the minute, the further into the night, the stronger they became. The boys were struggling, they didn't know what to do. Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon had no knowledge about how to fight a Nightmare vampire. The Killer vampires on the other hand have never been in the minority in a battle against them.

Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin were trying to keep the vampires that were charging at them, at a slight distance. They were shooting their guns, unfortunately many of their bullets missed. Not because the mundanes were incompetent with guns, the vampires were simply moving too fast. They needed to land 3 bullets in every vampire for them to be out of the battle, 5 would kill.

At least that's how it worked with the Killer vampires... Taehyung mentally cursed, he had no clue how weak or strong the Nightmare vampires were, nor did he know if their weapons even worked on them.

At the back of the battle field, Jungkook and Jongho were a good match for each other. They possessed the same kind of brutal strength and both were new to the whole vampire world with still a lot to learn. Luckily for Jungkook he had the advantage of distance. Jungkook's eye had been trained to spot the quick movement of a Nightmare vampire which meant he easily knew the next steps Jongho was going to make and where to aim.

Seokjin and Hoseok were keeping off San, Yunho and Wooyoung while Yoongi was in a short ranged fight with Seonghwa and Yeosang.

Seokjin found a gap in time, Hoseok had stepped closer which meant the other vampires turned to him. This meant Seokjin had a short time frame to take an aimed shot. He slid to the side and aimed for a headshot, he quickly pulled the trigger. The wounded vampire that had just been striking Hoseok at full speed now laid knocked out on the ground.

Yoongi knew how fortunate he was with the armor and weapons they possessed. The Min family had always lived in wealth which meant they could invest in those needs. The Min's have many enemies, you could never be prepared enough. If they didn't own these things this battle would've been lost. But luckily for Yoongi, he had 3 strong soldiers backing him up and 3 mundanes that served as a dangerous distraction.

The vampires could see clearly in the dark, but the humans were struggling. They were unable to see when Hongjoong and Mingi would strike.

A high pitched scream was heard over the whole battlefield. Mingi had managed to get close to Jimin, his daggers digging in Jimin's leg to immobilize him. Taehyung nudged Namjoon to ask if he would be okay on his own, Namjoon nodded. Taehyung had never ran faster when he sprinted towards Jimin, immediately tackling Mingi to the ground, quickly taking the advantage of the higher ground.

Taehyung pulled out his trusty knife and started furiously slashing until Mingi was no longer conscious. Taehyung immediately ran back to Jimin after that, looking at Jimin's leg that just looked absolutely ruined. He bandaged it up and hoped that after this Jimin would still be able to walk, Mingi might've hit an important muscle. "Are you alright?" Taehyung asked, concern riddled in his voice. "Don't worry about me, help Namjoon." Jimin said, clutching the bandage harshly against his wound to limit the bleeding.

Taehyung stood up and carefully made his way to Namjoon who was fighting off Hongjoong. Namjoon was about a head taller than the vampire and boy did he use that to his advantage. The small man was fast, but Namjoon was able to predict his movements enough to block in time.

Taehyung ran forward, slashing into Hongjoong with a right hook punch. Guns might be more effective, but Taehyung knew his way around a knife. With that move Hongjoong also collapsed.

A loud scream was followed by Jongho rolling down the hill Jungkook stood on. Jungkook might not have supernatural speed but he sure was fast. In no time he stood next to the mundanes, checking if all of them were okay.

He shot one look at Jimin who waved him off. Jungkook nodded towards Namjoon and Taehyung who charged forward to the remaining rivals. It sure seemed like they needed some help. Jungkook charged right for it, tackling them down to the floor, using his brute strength. Namjoon and Taehyung decided it was better for them to stay at long range, else the Killer Vampires might accidentally hurt them instead.

It was 3 versus 3 in the case of Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook. Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other before taking aim at the second vampire that was attacking Yoongi. They managed to catch his attention and distracted him. Yet, they failed in creating a distance between Seonghwa and Yoongi but 1 on 1 is always better than 2 versus 1.

The two leaders despite their differences were a great match to each other. It was obvious both of them had been trained their whole entire life to take the other down. 

When the other vampires were finally eliminated is when they turned to Yoongi, only to realize that neither he or Seonghwa were anywhere to be found.

"Yoongi?" Seokjin yelled, frantically looking around to find the leader. He was responsible to ensure the protection of his kind, he can't afford to lose his leader. Not now, not ever.

Everyone looked around, besides the seven knocked out vampires sprawled onto the ground there really was no trace of the two leaders.

"Yoongi!?"

-

A/N pfff pff... no I totally didn't forget to update, pff, what are you talking about? I'm a proffesional!