15.0

Taehyung didn't seem fazed by it, he just continued to drag the protesting Yoongi further into the forest. "Taehyung, we need to get out, now."

"But this is the spot I wanted to show you! Isn't it beautiful?"

"Very, now let's get the fuck outta here before-" Yoongi turned on his heel, coming face to face with someone. "Too late." The man smirked, looking at the two men in his forest. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? The one and only Min Yoongi in MY forest?"

In front of them stood Park Seonghwa, the leader of the nightmare vampires clan. During the day they were quite harmless, considering they can't be in the sun. But that never stopped them, they have grown skilled at using shadows to their advantage. At night however, their power grows, they become way stronger than the regular vampire.

The Nightmare vampires could be recognized by their platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Killer vampires and Nightmare vampires have been enemies since the beginning of time, rivals that were an excellent match for each other.

The problem this time around, Yoongi was alone with a useless mundane. Even if his clan was here, they would still be outnumbered. "Min Yoongi, you know the rules. You entered this forest without being in a life or death situation. Therefore you must be punished, by death." Seonghwa's eyes started sparkling before he snapped his fingers.

In a split second 7 other vampires were surrounding him and Taehyung.

Taehyung saw how Yoongi's hand slipped in his pocket, what would he be doing with that? He needs his hands to fight!

Forgot to mention? Nightmare vampires are faster than light. They might not have the fatal claws Killer vampires have, their speed is still a huge threat. Taehyung looked around him, there were 9 vampires around him and only 1 was on his side.

He's doomed, they're doomed. "Y-Yoongi." Taehyung called out. Taehyung never studied about Nightmare vampires considering they weren't a threat to Raefield. He had no useful information that he could use to defend himself. 

"Mingi, Hongjoong, Wooyoung, grab that mundane."

"Yunho, Jongho, Yeosang and San, grab Yoongi." Seonghwa ordered his clan, snapping in his fingers.

"Don't come any closer." Yoongi warned, his eyes shining red. Seonghwa just laughed mockingly. "Ooh, your eyes turned red, I'm so scared. Why are you acting like you can win?"

"That is because he can." Seonghwa averted his gaze towards the source of the voice. 

Praise the lord, they were here, they were really here. Seokjin, Hoseok, Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin, fully armoured and with a lot of weapons.

"You got the alarm?" Yoongi whispered towards Seokjin. "Yup, it works perfectly." Seokjin whispered back.

Jungkook gave Yoongi his armour and weapons and so did Jimin for Taehyung.

Taehyung glanced over at Yoongi, regretting what he had done, he just put everyone in danger. All because he was selfish. He should've listened when Yoongi told him to turn back around.

Now his friends were risking their lives for Taehyung's dumb mistake.

"It is still 8 versus 7, plus, we are humans. No way we are winning." Jimin mumbled. "We will be fine, we have our weapons and we got some pretty nice vampire armour, just don't let them get close." Namjoon reassured Jimin, smiling kindly at his friend.

8 light blue eyes started shining in the dark. "Shit." Hoseok mumbled. He fastened his grip on his weapon, this was about to get serious.

Taehyung glanced over at his group, Namjoon was looking okay, meanwhile Jimin was looking like a mess. They weren't ready for a battle like this. They knew just as much about Nightmare vampires as Taehyung, absolutely nothing.

Hoseok looked uncertain, his green eyes glowing fiercely in the dark. Jungkook stood slightly more to the back, his armour is the most advanced and he was holding a long range weapon, guess they really want to protect him. Despite Jungkook having a physical advantage in strength by his buff stature, they had purposefully placed him all the way in the back. His eyes were glowing yellow, but he looked scared as well. Seokjin stood proudly next to Yoongi, incredibly confident, his eyes shining a beautiful purple. Lastly, Yoongi, he looked very intimidating, his red eyes shining the brightest out of them all, he was ready.

"Now." Seonghwa ordered.

-

A/N Stan Ateez, stan talent.

proud to say I've stanned these talented men since their debut :3