10.0

"Never have I ever played, never have I ever before." Taehyung put his finger down. "Very original."

"Thank you."

"Never have I ever... Been able to speak a foreign language." With this, only one finger was left for Yoongi. "Which one?"

"I knew French once upon a time, but nobody else here speaks it so I'm kinda rusty."

"Interesting!" Yoongi shrugged before going into his own thoughts.

"Never have I ever..." Yoongi scanned Taehyung up and down.  "Worn modern clothing." Taehyung rolled his eyes before putting down a finger. "You're going down."

"Never have I ever... drank blood."

"You're petty." Yoongi laughed before putting down his remaining finger. "Well, what do you want me to do? The chicken dance?" Taehyung laughed, his boxy smile on full display.  "How tempting that sounds, no. I want you to....."

Yoongi leaned back, crossing his arms. "Take me on a date." Taehyung finished his sentence, a challenging look in his eyes. Yoongi looked at Taehyung in disbelief. "Uhm, okay, sure."

"Great! Well, tell me when that is fixed, I will get going now, bye bye." Taehyung stood up from his chair, sprinting out of the room, almost crashing into the door. He looked back at Yoongi with a nervous smile and a red face, quickly opening the door and running out.

"Weirdo." Yoongi breathed out before getting his papers back on his desk.

-

"Updates?" Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon all sat down in a circle.

"Jungkook views me as a friend, Seokjin is still very much running from me." Jimin crossed his arms and pouted. "And you Namjoon?"

"Ehm, I think it is going okay?"

"How so?" Namjoon took a deep breath. "He kinda just left when a silence fell between us."

"Oh so that's why he disturbed us."

Namjoon glanced over at Taehyung. "How about you Tae? How are things going with Yoongi?"

"I scored a date, boys." Namjoon and Jimin gasped. "That's my boy!" Jimin tackled Taehyung in a hug attack. "Also, they have to go out tonight so I suggest we follow them."

"Or we just fl-"

"Shut up Jimin." Taehyung and Namjoon both exclaimed.

"What are they gonna do?" Namjoon asked, Taehyung simply shrugged. "We weren't allowed to tag along, but that won't stop us, right?" Namjoon and Jimin nodded in agreement. "Well let's get ready for tonight."

-

It was now dark outside and the three boys were following the four vampires deeper into the forest. "What will they do?"

"I don't know." Jimin answered, Seokjin stopped dead in his tracks. "Did you hear that?" The other three looked back at him. "Heard what?" Yoongi questioned. "I heard that little psycho." Seokjin said, scanning around. Yoongi looked over at Jungkook, who was playing with his fingers. "Did you forget to lock the doors and windows Jungkook?"

"Maybe..." Jungkook nervously laughed. Hoseok let out a sigh. "Great, well let's split up and go find them."

"Start taking this seriously before I prohibit you from leaving the house at all." Yoongi warned, Jungkook sadly looked at the ground. "Find them." He said, pushing Jungkook forward.

Jimin and Taehyung nervously looked over at Namjoon. "Let's split up as well, that way it will be harder for them." He whispered, the two boys nodded and split up. Namjoon went and hid behind huge rocks, Jimin climbed up into a tree and Taehyung just opted for a bush, it wasn't the best  hiding spot but it would do.

"Hi Jiminie!" Jimin let out a deafening scream, almost falling out of the tree. Jungkook grabbed a hold of him. "Found you." He slowly guided him down the tree. "How in the-"

"Your scent is now familiar to me Jiminie." Jimin cursed before getting thrown over Jungkook's shoulder like a ragdoll.

"What's up slenderman?" Namjoon flinched, looking behind him. Hoseok had just found him, towering above the crouched man. "Uh, hi?" 

"You will be in big trouble." Hoseok said with a big smile. "Please don't." Hoseok grabbed Namjoon's arms and pulled him along to the meeting spot. 

Taehyung had noticed the ruckus, Jimin and Namjoon are out, Jungkook and Hoseok are occupied with those two, only Seokjin and Yoongi are still on the search for him.

A loud scream was heard again, it was Jimin. "Oh my God, we didn't even do anything!" Hoseok exclaimed. Jimin started flailing his limbs. "Some help would be appreciated!" Hoseok called out, only then did Taehyung notice that Seokjin was incredibly close to him. It wouldn't have taken long for the man to find him. Seokjin responded to Hoseok's shout for help and jogged over to them, Jimin was acting up to save Taehyung. Taehyung crawled out from under his bush and started running as quickly as he could.

His legs were growing heavy and his heart was beating very loudly in his chest. He could jog back to Raefield, warn them that Jimin and Namjoon were held captive.

He could save them. Taehyung hid behind a tree, sitting down to catch his breath, surely, he would be safe here for a few seconds.

"Found you."

-

A/N

Do y'all like the upload schedule of Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays or is it too much? Would y'all prefer an upload of once a week more? Idk, I don't want it to be too difficult for y'all to keep up.