39.0

Taehyung arrived back at the mansion, Yoongi close behind. They closed the door behind them and that's exactly when Namjoon rounded the corner, his face lighting up when he spotted the two.

"Well Tae, that news spread quickly."

"What news?" Namjoon pulled up his phone and showed the multiple pictures of the two on their ice date. "Congratulations, but next time inform your friends first." Namjoon joked, but neither Taehyung or Yoongi were smiling. "We aren't official yet, we just went on a date." Taehyung clarified, making Namjoon awkwardly rub the back of his neck. "Oh."

"Well… Tell your fans that because they're going ballistic on the Timeline." Taehyung looked over at Yoongi who seemed rather unfazed. Well, then that's what he will be as well. He doesn't need to tell his fans anything, this is his life and his relationship with Yoongi is part of it.

-

With that weeks went by and Taehyung kept getting spammed with the questions about who his new beau was. It even went as far that certain news outlets started writing articles about them.

Some people quickly managed to identify the face of Min Yoongi, notorious killer vampire and feared by many. Others were just confused who the adorable little dumpling was. 

Many didn't believe the fact that Yoongi was a vampire and told the theorists to 'go and touch some grass'. All in all, it was one big mess, so Taehyung decided that today was the day to clear everything up.

The last few weeks he had worked hard to write a song dedicated to Yoongi, only, not Taylor Swift inspired. It was actually heartfelt, instead of the iconic roasting the mundane had warned Yoongi about.

He placed the camera down in the room, wanting to capture the moment to share with his fans and to be able to look back at it in the future. Even though Yoongi isn't modernized like that, Taehyung was sure that if he accepted his love declaration that even he, would love to see it back.

So there Taehyung went, going out of the little room he and Namjoon had decorated to make their studio to go and grab Yoongi. With a soft and gentle hand he guided the vampire in and sat him down.

"I wrote a song for you."

"Is this going to be that 'Taylor Swift' you spoke about?" Taehyung softly laughed before grabbing Yoongi's hands. "No, way better than that." 

He turned around to start the instrumental on his laptop before going back to face his 'beau'. With one deep breath he started singing, letting the lyrics speak for themselves.

"What do you think?"

"I think I was looking quite forward to that roasting and I didn't get it." Taehyung let out a defeated sigh, if he were to raise his head back up now… He'd know that he would be faced with a teasing smirk.

"It was very lovely, thank you." Yoongi's hand softly reached out to hold Taehyung's. The man accepted it, finally having the courage to raise his head back up. "I wrote it with a purpose."

"And what might that purpose be?" 

"I want to make you mine." 

"Well, I'm all yours to take." Taehyung bit his lip to hide his smile. "Really?"

"You always question my feelings, you don't have to. I like you Taehyung." Taehyung grabbed the desk chair Yoongi was sitting on, pulling the chair to himself. "Then, you're mine now." 

Taehyung leaned forward, interlocking his lips with the vampire's. Yoongi's hands reached to cup Taehyung's face, kissing him back passionately. When the mundane pulled back from the kiss he softly snickered. "What is it?" Yoongi questioned, a slight hint of amusement in his tone. "I videotaped this." 

Yoongi let out a sigh before his eyes fell on the cellphone neatly propped against a book. "You're lucky you're cute, you know that?"

"I know." Taehyung smiled brightly before giving the vampire a teasing wink.

Killer King | TaegiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara