31.0

Two years later...

"Jimin! Two hot chocolates please."

Jimin turned around, propping his hands on his hips. "Do I look like a maid to you?"

"No, but you do look like a barista." Namjoon gestured towards the apron Jimin was wearing. They were currently sitting at the café Jimin had found a job at. He sighed, starting to make the two hot chocolates. The doorbell rinkled, his best friend walking through.

"Taehyung! Good to see you again! How was your European tour?" Jimin dumped his work and immediately leaped into Taehyung's arms.

"It was amazing Jimin! Kind of upset you weren't there." His best friend put on an overdramatic pout. Jimin shrugged. "Gotta be able to support my family one way or another." 

"We already told you we don't mind giving you money Jimin." Namjoon reassured, Jimin just sighed. "I know, but I want to do this on my own."

Jimin put down the hot chocolate in front of his two friends. "8 dollars." Namjoon nearly spit it out again. "That expensive?" Jimin pressed his lips together and nodded. "Our business has been doing worse so we had to raise the prices of the favourites." Namjoon grumbled, putting down 10 dollars on the counter. "Keep the change." Jimin nodded, adding the remaining two dollars to his tip jar.

Jimin turned to face Taehyung "How have your European dates been going Tae?"

"Good, really good, they are really sweet and totally boyfriend material. How about you Chim?"

"Haven't had much time to date, the ones I did date were absolute pricks." Jimin sighed, Taehyung nodded and looked at Namjoon. "What about you? Finally given up?"

"He promised we will meet again, so I will wait for him." Both Jimin and Taehyung exchanged looks before sighing.

"You sound pathetic." Jimin commented. "Shut up." Namjoon retorted, making Taehyung roll his eyes. "I'm going to the bathroom, you two children fight it out on your own." He said, standing up and disappearing into the bathroom.

Right after the bathroom door closed the shop door opened, a rinkling of a bell indicating someone had entered the cafe.

Four men stood in the doorway, completely covered in thick winter clothing yet were still shivering. Namjoon and Jimin shared a look, whoever these idiots were, they never left the damn house.

"Welcome to Polly's, what can I get you?" Jimin asked with a fake smile.

"One black coffee and three hot chocolates please." The voice sounded somewhat familiar to Jimin, he's definitely heard it before, but who it was, no clue.

Namjoon inspected the four males, stopping his gaze at the yellow haired man and narrowing his eyes in suspicion. The man's eyes were awfully familiar, those ears poking out under his beanie, awfully familiar, the perfect nose bridge, awfu-

"Hobi?" Namjoon called out, the gaze of the yellow haired male meeting his, confirming the suspicion that one of those shivering idiots... was HIS shivering idiot. The man's eyes crinkled into a smile before he ripped his mask off. The two men dramatically jumped into each other's arms, sharing a long lost lover's kiss.

"Get a room! You are scaring away my customers!" Jimin yelled, throwing a napkin holder at Namjoon's head.
"Which customers?" Namjoon fired back, while rubbing the sore spot on the back of his head. 

Jimin clicked his tongue in annoyance before turning to the customers. "15 dollars please." The smallest of the four males handed a 20 dollar bill. "Keep the change." He mumbled under his mask. 

Jimin accepted the money before he spotted the hands... Those hands, Hoseok being here... Oh my fucking God he is faced with Min Yoongi.

"So if that's Hoseok... and you're Yoongi." Jimin stated, his finger making his way from Hoseok to Yoongi. The barista looked at the other two. "Then you two are..." 

One of them pulled off his mask, his infamous bunny smile shining brightly, Jungkook. Jimin looked at the only unidentified individual, and those eyes already betrayed the truth, that was Seokjin.

"How have the 4 of you been?"

"Great." Yoongi remarked before handing the warm drinks to his clan members. Jimin removed his apron and hopped over the counter, immediately getting greeted by the embrace of two strong arms. "Jungkook- can't breathe." Jimin patted Jungkook's arm, making the vampire let go.

Two years, he hadn't seen his love interest in two damn years. Living those two years with resentment against the men that cost his little brother his life. Yet, now that he is faced with them again, he can't feel anger.

Jimin stepped forward to Seokjin and hesitantly wrapped his arms around him, the vampire hesitantly returning the favor. "I missed you." The mundane whispered, earning an endearing squeeze from the vampire.

The bathroom door swung open again, Taehyung walking out while smelling his hands. "Yo Jimin, that soap in the bathroom is bomb, like holy sh-"