3.0

"Who's that?" Jimin pulled up the camera again, filming the pale boy that stood in front of their car. "That's a killer vampire." Namjoon said, narrowing his eyes at the vampire that was pretending not to be a threat. "What should we do now?" Jimin asked, zooming in on the vampire's face and cooing. He looked so innocent. "Kill it."

"But he isn't doing anything wrong, look at his little bask-"

"Jimin! He's a cold blooded killer!" Namjoon warned, pointing at the vampire. "You're right… Sorry." Taehyung looked the boy over. He seemed very uneasy while clutching onto his basket for dear life. "You sure he's a vampire? Maybe he's just lo-" Namjoon sighed, pinching his nose bridge. "Why did I take two dumbasses with me?" Namjoon scanned over the boy himself.

"He's definitely still young. We could take him out easily."

"Let's talk to him! Maybe he wants to appear in the documentary!" Jimin slid open the vandoor before Namjoon could stop him. "Jimin no- God fucking damn it." Namjoon and Taehyung grabbed their guns before quickly following after their videographer.

"Hi! I'm Jimin! Could we perhaps ask you some questions for our documentary?" Jimin said cheerfully, extending his hand for the boy to shake. The boy looked at his hand, softly smiled before replying. "Nice to meet you! I'm Jungkook! And yeah! Ask away."

"See? He is friendl- what the fuck is that?" Jimin averted his camera to a fog that suddenly entered the area. "Get in the car." Namjoon murmured. "What?"

"I said get the fuck in the car!" Namjoon yelled, panicked. The three men sprinted back to the van and quickly locked the doors. Jimin kept the camera rolling, scanning over the fog.

"Well that was close… Right Jungkook?"

"Jimin, that thing is outsi- Where the fuck is he?" Namjoon and Taehyung panicked, looking into the forest. Where did he suddenly disappear to?

"I'm here!" Namjoon and Taehyung screamed like two little girls, holding each other tightly. "What are you doing in here!?"

"You said get in the car." The young vampire replied when eventually the car started shaking. "Oh fuck." Namjoon breathed out. A tall vampire with broad shoulders appeared, glancing into the car. His eyes widened when he spotted Jungkook in the back. "Jungkook! Get out of that van!" Jungkook shrugged before sliding open the door, Taehyung quickly grabbing his arm. "We can use him."

"Uhm… Excuse me. Jinnie taught me that I am NOT an object you can use."

"Shut up." Taehyung snarked, Jungkook's eyes widening at the mean words. "Good idea Tae, let's do it." Namjoon patted Taehyung's shoulder before sliding the door shut.

Jimin looked from his friends, to Jungkook, to the unknown vampire. "This is a horrible plan." 

"It'll be fine." Namjoon reassured before the vampire outside the car grew impatient. "Give. Him. Back." Taehyung smiled mockingly at him before shaking his head. 

"Be careful of him, his fog is strong."

"What does that mean?" Jimin asked, zooming into Namjoon's face. "The heavier the fog around a vampire, the higher their rank is."

"So what you're trying to say is… We have a weak ass vampire in our van." Taehyung remarked. "Yes, but that means the others are very protective over him."

"Perfect, we can milk this one out." Taehyung raised his fist, looking at the camera with confidence. Namjoon smacked him. "Stop doing that."

"Oh my God, I am also not a cow!" Jungkook complained, shaking Taehyung's hand off his own arm. It didn't take long until Taehyung's confidence disappeared. "Why is there another cloud?"

"Uh oh-" Namjoon said before a vampire landed on the hood of their car. Taehyung and Namjoon yelled before jumping back.

"3 versus 3, let's do it." Taehyung grabbed his weapon with yet another wave of new found confidence. Taehyung reached out to open the door when Namjoon grabbed his hand. "Don't." He said, before the heaviest fog washed over them.

"This is bad."